“Gloriad tropicadnidni se aquir”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
Location: Alaran peri quan preciad
The Imperial Republic of Murienu is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Premier Adam Blanton III with an iron fist, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 3.993 billion are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Riyalin. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 45%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing industries.
Zombie-like crowds of hard drug users stumble through the streets, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, theoretical science is only theoretical, and only the rich can afford the latest medical innovations. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is moderate. Murienu's national animal is the sabrefish, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the decunia.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 8 hours ago: Murienu's influence in Alaran peri quan preciad rose from "Contender" to "Powerbroker".
- 7 days ago: Murienu was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 8 days ago: Murienu's influence in Alaran peri quan preciad fell from "Instigator" to "Contender".
- 8 days ago: Murienu relocated from Lazarus to Alaran peri quan preciad.
- 8 days ago: Murienu was refounded in Lazarus.
- 10 days ago: Murienu ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: Murienu was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Cheese Export Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 19 days ago: Murienu was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry (last census: Top 10%).
- 28 days ago: Murienu was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fattest Citizens.
- 29 days ago: Murienu was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Retail Industry.