The Federal Republic of Mk Steele is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by President Everett Clarkson with a fair hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, pith helmet sales, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic population of 12.691 billion Steelites hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Defense, Social Policy, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Administration receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of CTU District. The average income tax rate is 92.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Mk Steelean economy, worth a remarkable 1,306 trillion FRDS a year, is highly specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 102,954 FRDS, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A The North Pacific Tourist Association survey has rated Mk Steele #1 for number twos, many politicians are serving jail time for minor drug offenses, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall, and computer users are buried daily in thousands of unsolicited emails. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mk Steele's national animal is the Noble Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mk Steele was endorsed by The Constitutional Dictatorship of Religioncord.
- : Mk Steele was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Khalasar Atthirari.
- : Mk Steele was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Mk Steele, computer users are buried daily in thousands of unsolicited emails.
- : Following new legislation in Mk Steele, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall.
- : Following new legislation in Mk Steele, many politicians are serving jail time for minor drug offenses.
- : Mk Steele endorsed The Whimsical Capriciousness of IndieGirl.
- : Mk Steele was endorsed by The Whimsical Capriciousness of IndieGirl.
- : Following new legislation in Mk Steele, a The North Pacific Tourist Association survey has rated Mk Steele #1 for number twos.
- : Following new legislation in Mk Steele, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
Endorsements Received: 105 » New Sekai, Lord Ravenclaw, HMS Unicorn, Plembobria, Norvalkin, Trombone Kingdom, Zazumo, True Sebland, Caspiatea, Sadakoyama, Apetopia, Lorbank, Philippedafos, The Army Republic of Prussia, Selfgradatude, Zemnaya Svoboda, Novare Res, Notyoutopia, Atain, The Rossinite Empire, Melon feud, Merconitonitopia, Syrixia, Fengate, Xentherida, Kylesburgh, Free Culture, United Regions of Geographic Masses, Daedric Stellar Empire, Former English Colony, Ceretis, Wisconsota, Cartertopia, Valory, Ophlantly, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Lionia, AdyLand, Utopian council, Guslantis, Tokaryk, Sunto, Garden Bast, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Stenc, Hudson Valley, Uctin VI, Frances Francis the First of France, EretzIsrael, Poztopia, and 55 others.Pauline Bonaparte, Yukti, Celreostia, Villuminati, South Isles, Kalashnikovas, Klettureyja, Coldeon, The Galactic Triumvirate, The Holy Order of Polonia, Sirisea, The Undead Union, The Isle of Grossmania, Sergionova, Tokenzia, Sammas, McMasterdonia, Nyvenia, Alice Gardens, Flooforia, Praeceps, Malvad, Abacathea, Mulkuram, Quest For The Best Girl, Empire of Infinite Evil, Francovania, Integriti, Klurhammon, OblivionObliviousness, Mescor, Afreeca, Bharathvarsh, Nationalist Fools, Greater Catan, Xzavia-Hjar, Norfolk Isle Democratic Union, Digimark, Imperial Arkania, Cheongji, SillyString, Libera Publica, Britomart, Golatu, Reznoir, BattleSnow, Chinstralia, Bowty, The Libertarian Knighthood, Razzym, Eryri Newydd, Yaorozu, IndieGirl, Khalasar Atthirari, and Religioncord.