“Defenders of Peace”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Federal Republic of Mk Steele is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by President Everett Clarkson with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 5.956 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Defence, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of CTU District. The average income tax rate is 99%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
All-natural foods are becoming a major fad, a National Academy regulates grammar and usage, traffic jams are a common sight due to construction work from a massive overhaul of the nation's freeways, and the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mk Steele's national animal is the NightFury, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the FRD.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 23 hours ago
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Mk Steele was endorsed by The Borderlands of Iwin.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Mk Steele endorsed The Former Delegate of McMasterdonia.
- 4 days ago: Mk Steele was endorsed by The Former Delegate of McMasterdonia.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Mk Steele, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Mk Steele, traffic jams are a common sight due to construction work from a massive overhaul of the nation's freeways.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Mk Steele, a National Academy regulates grammar and usage.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Mk Steele, all-natural foods are becoming a major fad.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Mk Steele, crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed.
- 5 days ago: Mk Steele endorsed The Minister of Defense of Kiwitaicho.
- 5 days ago: Mk Steele fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
Endorsements Received: 61 (Groovistan, Enif, Yaorozu, Moany Old Gits, Grosseschnauzer, Herzliyya, Novare Res, Whereisthatistan, Great Bights Mum, Kitabo, Former English Colony, Agramer, Markdegrey, Andromeda Islands, Selfgradatude, Espana Japones, Laibach, Fengate, Pasargad, Blackshear41, Frenulumnia, Blue Wolf II, Eumbner, Spikester, Everywheristan, God n Country n Byron, The Wilhelm Union, Unimaginable Doom, Malvad, Neosocialists, New haven america, Democatic Donkeys, Ermarian, Oilgarchy, Coalition for Affordable Care, San Monique, Zemnaya Svoboda, Ator People, TheImpaler, Scotstan, Marscuponiland, Insitu, My Utopian World, Troibroin, Esponnise, Jamie Anumia, Mariensbergian Principality, Kingdom Of Marvin, Leekem, The Exile within, Zombiys, Viarizi, Melcrosia, Jeiji, Avalon, Love Song, Zimeroth, General COE, Kiwitaicho, McMasterdonia, Iwin)