“Money Can't Buy Me Love.”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: United States
The Zero-Term President of Mitt Romney is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its ban on automobiles. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.709 billion are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Religion & Spirituality, Education, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Salt Lake City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 18%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Basket Weaving, Uranium Mining, and Gambling industries.
Disaster victims are viewed with disdain, movies and computer games are strictly censored for violence, politicians live in abject luxury, and small businesses are gobbled up almost daily by corporate giants. Crime is a serious problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Mitt Romney's national animal is the chameleon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the capital gain.
Most Recent Government Activity: 23 days ago
- 143 days ago: Mitt Romney fell out of the world Top 10% for Stupidest Citizens.
- 196 days ago: Mitt Romney was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Capitalist Paradise".
- 196 days ago: Following new legislation in Mitt Romney, small businesses are gobbled up almost daily by corporate giants.
- 196 days ago: Following new legislation in Mitt Romney, politicians live in abject luxury.
- 196 days ago: Mitt Romney relocated from Space Jesus to United States.
- 196 days ago: Mitt Romney lodged a message on the Space Jesus Regional Message Board.
- 196 days ago: Mitt Romney altered its national flag.
- 196 days ago: Mitt Romney changed its national slogan to "Money Can't Buy Me Love.".
- 196 days ago: Mitt Romney changed nation type to "Zero-Term President".
- 204 days ago: Mitt Romney was nominated for a World Assembly Condemnation by The 47 percent.