|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Atlantian Oceania
The Ancient Mystery of Misrantis is a colossal, cultured nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The quiet, industrious population of 8.24 billion Misrantisians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Social Welfare. The average income tax rate is 30%, but much higher for the wealthy. An almost nonexistent private sector is dominated by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry.
Crime is relatively low. Misrantis's national animal is the thin dog, and its currency is the one.
Most Recent Government Activity: 39 days ago
- 22 days ago: Misrantis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 28 days ago: Misrantis was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Authoritarian.
- 82 days ago: Misrantis was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Income Equality (last census: Top 10%).
- 147 days ago: Misrantis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 153 days ago: Misrantis fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Authoritarian.
- 188 days ago: Misrantis was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Authoritarian.
- 258 days ago: Misrantis relocated from Osiris to Atlantian Oceania.
- 258 days ago: Misrantis altered its national flag.
- 258 days ago: Misrantis was refounded in Osiris.
- 299 days ago: Misrantis ceased to exist.