The Ancient Mystery of Misrantis is a gargantuan, cultured nation, notable for its stringent health and safety legislation. The quiet, industrious population of 10.399 billion Misrantisians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 49.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish Misrantisian economy, worth 198 trillion ones a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 19,096 ones, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Misrantis's national animal is the thin dog.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Misrantis's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Misrantis's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Misrantis's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Misrantis's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Misrantis relocated from Osiris to Atlantian Oceania.
- : Misrantis altered its national flag.
- : Misrantis was refounded in Osiris.
- : Misrantis ceased to exist.
- : Misrantis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Misrantis's influence in Belgium rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".