|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Atlantian Oceania
The Ancient Mystery of Misrantis is a colossal, cultured nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its quiet, industrious population of 5.406 billion are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Social Welfare. The average income tax rate is 30%, but much higher for the wealthy. An almost nonexistent private sector is dominated by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry.
Crime is relatively low. Misrantis's national animal is the thin dog, and its currency is the one.
Most Recent Government Activity: 54 days ago
- 4 days ago: Misrantis was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Income Equality.
- 41 days ago: Misrantis was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 54 days ago: Misrantis relocated from Esquarium to Atlantian Oceania.
- 54 days ago: Misrantis relocated from Atlantian Oceania to Esquarium.
- 224 days ago: Misrantis fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Income Equality.
- 237 days ago: Misrantis altered its national flag.
- 237 days ago: Misrantis relocated from Balder to Atlantian Oceania.
- 237 days ago: Misrantis was refounded.
- 246 days ago: Misrantis ceased to exist.
- 350 days ago: Misrantis altered its national flag.