The Kingdom of Miscillenia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by CEO Thellere with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, public floggings, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 3.042 billion Miscillenians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Heaven Inc. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Miscillenian economy, worth 431 trillion Dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 141,938 Dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 416,478 per year while the poor average 38,132, a ratio of 10.9 to 1.
Farmers are struggling to keep up with demand for local produce, Jack Russells have proven to be terrible spies, pizzerias often get delivery orders for Saturn and alien first born are considered a delicacy (Miscillenia has found 3 easter eggs), and carpet bombing has decimated Brasilistan's landscape and population. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Miscillenia's national animal is the Bull, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Miscillenia's influence in Miscillenian Empire fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Miscillenia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- : Miscillenia's influence in Miscillenian Empire fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : Miscillenia's influence in Miscillenian Empire rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- : Miscillenia fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Miscillenia added the tag "Isolationist" to Miscillenian Empire.
- : Miscillenia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Living Wage Act"".
- : Miscillenia relocated from Osiris to Miscillenian Empire.
- : Miscillenia founded the region Miscillenian Empire.
- : Miscillenia fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
Endorsements Received: None.