The MUSE loving Jedi Republic of Mirrodinia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Nell'dar Amine with a fair hand, and notable for its public floggings, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 9.34 billion DRONES love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Dross. The average income tax rate is 95.9%.
The thriving Mirrodinian economy, worth 838 trillion Makutais a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 89,784 Makutais, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Churches frequently hold public 'contraception burnings', unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, and mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mirrodinia's national animal is the Liberal Drake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mirrodinia's influence in The Space For Periods rose from "Dominator" to "Hegemony".
- : Mirrodinia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Mirrodinia lost WA Delegate status in The Space For Periods.
- : Mirrodinia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Security Convention"".
- : Mirrodinia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "To Prevent Dangerous Debris".
- : Mirrodinia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Travelling Region".
- : Mirrodinia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Omigodtheykilledkenny"".
- : Mirrodinia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn the Greater German Reich"".
- : Mirrodinia agreed to construct embassies between The Space For Periods and United Missouri.
- : Mirrodinia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Electoral Freedoms".
Endorsements Received: None.