|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Dominator
Location: South Mogs Sea
The Long-Lasting State of Mintyfresh is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Most Supreme Czar Merton Dew with an iron fist, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 19.474 billion Mintyfreshians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The enormous, corrupt government devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Social Equality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Moogle Cafe. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Gambling and Soda Sales.
The government is outsourcing itself, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, military spending is on the increase, and the government is cracking down on subversive groups. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is a problem. Mintyfresh's national animal is the night owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its currency is the stolen Silver.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 6 days ago: Mintyfresh's influence in South Mogs Sea fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Mintyfresh, the government is cracking down on subversive groups.
- 7 days ago: Mintyfresh lodged a message on the South Mogs Sea Regional Message Board.
- 7 days ago: Mintyfresh relocated from Balder to South Mogs Sea.
- 7 days ago: Mintyfresh was refounded in Balder.
- 63 days ago: Mintyfresh ceased to exist.
- 76 days ago: Mintyfresh fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Extreme.
- 76 days ago: Mintyfresh was reclassified from "Benevolent Dictatorship" to "Compulsory Consumerist State".
- 94 days ago: Mintyfresh fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 106 days ago: Mintyfresh fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Pro-Market.