The Warrior Peoples of Milchama is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its smutty television, hatred of cheese, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 21.928 billion Milchamians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it prioritizes Defense, with Education, Healthcare, and Public Transport also on the agenda. The income tax rate is 100%.
The Milchamian economy, worth a remarkable 3,273 trillion bobs a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an impressive 149,271 bobs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
High-income earners pay a 100% tax rate, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Milchama's radio stations, the death penalty has been reintroduced, and students cut up leftover bobs during Arts and Crafts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Milchama's national animal is the tigercatfishthing, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 2 days 22 hours ago: Milchama was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 5%).
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Milchama was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 5%).
- 5 days ago: Milchama fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Extreme.
- 14 days ago: Milchama was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare (last census: #1).
- 16 days ago: Milchama was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- 18 days ago: Milchama fell out of the regional Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- 24 days ago: Milchama's influence in Atlantian Oceania rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- 26 days ago: Milchama was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Safest (last census: Top 5%).
- 29 days ago: Milchama was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 10%).
- 50 days ago: Milchama was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather (last census: Top 5%).