The Federation of Mikaclysm is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 23.321 billion Mikaclysmians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Healthcare, and Social Policy also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mikaclysm City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Mikaclysmian economy, worth a remarkable 7,137 trillion centurions a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 306,070 centurions, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Prisoners work-share to cut down rising costs of keeping them in jail, all new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers, most governmental positions are filled by zealous nationalists, and vitriolic divorce proceedings have become prime-time television. Crime is totally unknown. Mikaclysm's national animal is the stripper, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Mikaclysm is ranked 2nd in Hippy Haven and 1,054th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 1,014 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 17 days ago
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Mikaclysm was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 9 days ago: Mikaclysm was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of La Te Ra Lus.
- 9 days ago: Mikaclysm was endorsed by The Democracy of Queeria.
- 10 days ago: Mikaclysm was endorsed by The Gin and Tonic Outpost of Lawnchair Generals.
- 16 days ago: Mikaclysm was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 16 days ago: Mikaclysm was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- 16 days ago: Following new legislation in Mikaclysm, vitriolic divorce proceedings have become prime-time television.
- 16 days ago: Following new legislation in Mikaclysm, most governmental positions are filled by zealous nationalists.
- 17 days ago: Mikaclysm voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Nuclear Material Pact".
- 22 days ago: Mikaclysm was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".