“Peace and harmony”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: united socialist states of indi
The Revolutionary republic of Mhore is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Dear Leader with an even hand, and remarkable for its irreverence towards religion. Its compassionate, hard-working population of 3.772 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mhore imperial City. The average income tax rate is 95%. A substantial private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
The poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet, the number of students attending university has reached a record high, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, and a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mhore's national animal is the dove, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is secularism, and its currency is the do.
Most Recent Government Activity: 21 days ago
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Mhore was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Sector.
- 18 days ago: Mhore fell out of the world Top 10% for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 21 days ago: Mhore relocated from Osiris to United socialist states of indi.
- 21 days ago: Mhore was refounded in Osiris.
- 56 days ago: Mhore ceased to exist.
- 65 days ago: Mhore fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 67 days ago: Mhore fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Public Transport Department.
- 69 days ago: Mhore fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Public Sector.
- 75 days ago: Mhore was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 5%).
- 75 days ago: Mhore fell out of the regional Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.