The Mescaline Militia of Mexkimos is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, ban on automobiles, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 7.235 billion Mexkimosians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Environment, and Education. The average income tax rate is 71.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Mexkimosian economy, worth 251 trillion Calaveras a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 34,830 Calaveras, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, and students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mexkimos's national animal is the Tuza, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 3 hours ago: Mexkimos proposed constructing embassies between Aztlan and San Francisco.
- 3 hours ago: Mexkimos updated the World Factbook entry in Aztlan.
- 3 hours ago: Mexkimos removed the tag "Communist" from Aztlan.
- 3 hours ago: Mexkimos removed the tag "Serious" from Aztlan.
- 3 hours ago: Mexkimos removed the tag "Snarky" from Aztlan.
- 9 days ago: Mexkimos rejected a request from The Last Reich for an embassy with Aztlan.
- 9 days ago: Mexkimos updated the World Factbook entry in Aztlan.
- 9 days ago: Mexkimos suppressed a post on the Aztlan regional message board.
- 9 days ago: Mexkimos changed the regional password in Aztlan.
- 14 days ago: Mexkimos agreed to construct embassies between Aztlan and Confederacy of Conservative States.