The Mescaline Militia of Mexkimos is a colossal, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its state-planned economy, ban on automobiles, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate population of 7.4 billion Mexkimosians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Environment, and Education. The average income tax rate is 71.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Mexkimosian economy, worth 257 trillion Calaveras a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 34,830 Calaveras, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, and students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mexkimos's national animal is the Tuza, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 days ago
- 16 hours ago: Mexkimos was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 5 days ago: Mexkimos was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Drug Use.
- 14 days ago: Mexkimos relocated from Aztlan to The Rejected Realms.
- 14 days ago: Mexkimos ejected and banned The Axiomatic Pyrogenesis of The Warstein Stratagem from Aztlan.
- 14 days ago: Mexkimos updated the World Factbook entry in Aztlan.
- 14 days ago: Mexkimos abolished the regional flag of Aztlan.
- 14 days ago: Mexkimos ejected and banned The Americancerous Polyps of Imperialism from Aztlan.
- 14 days ago: Mexkimos altered its national flag.
- 16 days ago: Mexkimos was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 28 days ago: Mexkimos proposed constructing embassies between Aztlan and San Francisco.