“Polar Mexicans from Alaska--Aqui se habla gringoņol”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Mescaline Militia of Mexkimos is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its ban on automobiles. The compassionate population of 6.488 billion Mexkimosians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Social Welfare, although the Environment and Education are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 59%, and even higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Trout Farming.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, and students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas. Crime is well under control. Mexkimos's national animal is the Tuza, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Calavera.
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 days ago
- 14 days ago: Mexkimos's influence in Aztlan rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- 15 days ago: Mexkimos ejected and banned The Founding Fathers of Fascism from Aztlan.
- 17 days ago: Mexkimos's influence in Aztlan fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- 33 days ago: Mexkimos was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use (last census: Top 5%).
- 54 days ago: Mexkimos's influence in Aztlan rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- 55 days ago: Mexkimos's influence in Aztlan fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- 71 days ago: Mexkimos's influence in Aztlan rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- 91 days ago: Mexkimos fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 100 days ago: Mexkimos's influence in Aztlan fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- 101 days ago: Mexkimos agreed to construct embassies between Aztlan and Zapatista Colony.