“Polar Mexicans from Alaska--Aqui se habla gringoņol”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Mescaline Militia of Mexkimos is a colossal, devout nation, remarkable for its ban on automobiles. The compassionate population of 6.28 billion Mexkimosians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Social Welfare, although the Environment and Education are secondary priorities. The average income tax rate is 56%, and even higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Trout Farming.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, and students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas. Crime is well under control. Mexkimos's national animal is the Tuza, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Calavera.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 days ago
- 20 days ago: Mexkimos's influence in Aztlan rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- 21 days ago: Mexkimos's influence in Aztlan fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- 37 days ago: Mexkimos's influence in Aztlan rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- 57 days ago: Mexkimos fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 66 days ago: Mexkimos's influence in Aztlan fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- 67 days ago: Mexkimos agreed to construct embassies between Aztlan and Zapatista Colony.
- 67 days ago: Mexkimos altered its national flag.
- 67 days ago: Mexkimos relocated from Lazarus to Aztlan.
- 67 days ago: Mexkimos was refounded in Lazarus.
- 67 days ago: Mexkimos ceased to exist.