“Polar Mexicans from Alaska--Aqui se habla gringoņol”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Superpower
The Mescaline Militia of Mexkimos is a colossal, devout nation, notable for its strong anti-business policies. The compassionate population of 5.793 billion Mexkimosians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Social Welfare, although the Environment and Education are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 56%, and even higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Trout Farming.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, and students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas. Crime is well under control. Mexkimos's national animal is the Tuza, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Calavera.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 days ago
- 7 days ago: Mexkimos's influence in Aztlan rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- 11 days ago: Mexkimos's influence in Aztlan rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- 12 days ago: Mexkimos's influence in Aztlan rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- 13 days ago: Mexkimos's influence in Aztlan rose from "Dealmaker" to "Eminence Grise".
- 13 days ago: Mexkimos's influence in Aztlan rose from "Ambassador" to "Dealmaker".
- 14 days ago: Mexkimos's influence in Aztlan rose from "Minnow" to "Ambassador".
- 14 days ago: Mexkimos altered its national flag.
- 14 days ago: Mexkimos relocated from Osiris to Aztlan.
- 14 days ago: Mexkimos was refounded in Osiris.
- 30 days ago: Mexkimos ceased to exist.