“Polar Mexicans from Alaska--Aqui se habla gringoņol”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Mescaline Militia of Mexkimos is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its devotion to social welfare. Its compassionate population of 4.674 billion enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Social Welfare, although the Environment and Education are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 56%, and even higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Trout Farming.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, and students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas. Crime is well under control. Mexkimos's national animal is the Tuza, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Calavera.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 10 hours ago
- 2 days 10 hours ago: Mexkimos changed the regional password in Aztlan.
- 5 days ago: Mexkimos was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 15 days ago: Mexkimos's influence in Aztlan rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- 18 days ago: Mexkimos agreed to construct embassies between Aztlan and White mens burden.
- 18 days ago: Mexkimos password-protected Aztlan.
- 77 days ago: Mexkimos agreed to construct embassies between Aztlan and Pact of Steel.
- 77 days ago: Mexkimos agreed to construct embassies between Aztlan and White Genocide Memorial.
- 77 days ago: Mexkimos agreed to construct embassies between Aztlan and Grenada.
- 200 days ago: Mexkimos changed nation type to "Mescaline Militia".
- 242 days ago: Mexkimos lodged a message on the Aztlan Regional Message Board.