“Violence in the cause of righteousness is heroism.”
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Dominator
Location: Community of Independent Nations
The Authoritarian Anarchism of Mesahnar is a huge, cultured nation, ruled by the Founder of the CIN with an iron fist, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 858 million Mesahnarians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rahnasem. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Criminals are executed and their property seized, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported, Mesahnar is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, and organ donation is compulsory. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mesahnar's national animal is the skype, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Varulven, and its currency is the kake.
Mesahnar is currently attempting to exterminate its infected with military force.
Survival Rate: 15.56%
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 4 hours ago
- 13 days ago: Mesahnar was reclassified from "Psychotic Dictatorship" to "Corrupt Dictatorship".
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in Mesahnar, organ donation is compulsory.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in Mesahnar, Mesahnar is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in Mesahnar, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in Mesahnar, criminals are executed and their property seized.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in Mesahnar, public loudspeakers constantly tell citizens they are "happy people".
- 15 days ago: Mesahnar fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Developed.
- 16 days ago: Mesahnar proposed constructing embassies between Community of Independent Nations and The Anti Muslim League.
- 20 days ago: Mesahnar fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- 22 days ago: Mesahnar was banned from The Anti Muslim League by The Community of Anti-Islam.