The Tyrant Worldfleet of Mekanta is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Kareh math Izakto with an iron fist, and renowned for its strictly enforced bedtime, rampant corporate plagiarism, and enforced nudity. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 23.495 billion Mekantans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Industry, and Education also on the agenda, while Environment and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Worlship Khiikzhe. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 48.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Mekantan economy, worth a remarkable 3,620 trillion services a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 154,085 services, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 636,316 per year while the poor average 24,531, a ratio of 25.9 to 1.
Prominent cultural symbols are featured on the backs of cereal boxes, strategic economic sectors are controlled by the state, late night adverts for breast milk co-ops regularly win pornography industry awards, and tabloids coo over Kareh math Izakto's expected child. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mekanta's national animal is the proxy worm, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Mekantan Dominionism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mekanta was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : Mekanta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides (last census: Top 5%).
- : Mekanta fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Mekanta was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Mekanta's influence in The Local Cluster rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Mekanta's influence in The Local Cluster rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Mekanta relocated from Osiris to The Local Cluster.
- : Mekanta altered its national flag.
- : Mekanta was refounded in Osiris.
- : Mekanta ceased to exist.