The Kingdom of Medieval Total War is a gargantuan, efficient nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, public floggings, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 25.677 billion Medieval Total Warians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The minute government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Defense, with Industry and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Environment are ignored. The average income tax rate is 4.4%.
The powerhouse Medieval Total Warian economy, worth a remarkable 2,788 trillion florin a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is an impressive 108,582 florin, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Medieval Total War's radio stations, businessmen have been raging over recent 'gender equality' policies in the workplace, citizens are regularly found digging for treasure in their gardens, and senior citizens can usually be found doing heavy manual labour. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control. Medieval Total War's national animal is the War Horse, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Medieval Total War was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Medieval Total War's influence in Nasicournia rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Medieval Total War was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Medieval Total War's influence in Nasicournia rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Medieval Total War's influence in Nasicournia rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Medieval Total War's influence in Nasicournia rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Medieval Total War was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Populations and the Top 5% for Most Average, Lowest Overall Tax Burden, Largest Pizza Delivery Sector, and Largest Mining Sector.
- : Medieval Total War relocated from Osiris to Nasicournia.
- : Medieval Total War was refounded in Osiris.
- : Medieval Total War ceased to exist.