The People's Ambient Technocracy of Mathematania is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Calculo Calculi with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 24.509 billion Mathematanians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mathematania City. The average income tax rate is 99.9%.
The enormous but inefficient Mathematanian economy, worth a remarkable 2,604 trillion cpus a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is an impressive 106,274 cpus, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly, and workers' complaints never reach central planning. Crime is totally unknown. Mathematania's national animal is the rainbow horned toad, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mathematania endorsed The Federation of Snoorphy.
- : Mathematania was endorsed by The Federation of Snoorphy.
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, workers' complaints never reach central planning.
- : Mathematania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Income Equality and Nudest.
- : Mathematania endorsed The Empire of Vennesas.
- : Mathematania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Statelessness".
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly.
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, the recently unemployed can often be seen at the local homeless shelter.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Antahbrantahstan, Elegarth, Mediobogdum, Atlas Domain, Bhang Bhang Duc, Fujai, Sean Talamh, Mirchusko, Wickedly evil people, Xupqeu, Sindria, Grillinor, Chestaan, Anzat, Envisa, Toberkuibac, Drachmaland, Majdim, Illusionist, Thessalian, Medwind, Frgave, Boejoe, KREFIELD, Consular, OgJoker, Khandavaprastha, BIteland, Thaelyn, Yy4u, Empy, Country that eats, Dubraya, Terajaland, Greg Tucker, Fellos, Sinbar, Jadanese, New Justusia, Oometz, Numpties, Bonkoville, Anoora, Ferroia, Big Bad Badger, Tweedsmere, Pennslvania, Lemuria Islands, King of the death, Ignatiogrania, and 11 others.Stretooville, DiscGolfLand, Davelands, MDIland, Darkesia, Mithrandia, Vitanu, Xamaicana, Nugginston, Vennesas, and Snoorphy.