The People's Ambient Technocracy of Mathematania is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Calculo Calculi with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic population of 24.148 billion Mathematanians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal morass — juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mathematania City. The average income tax rate is 99.7%.
The Mathematanian economy, worth a remarkable 2,964 trillion cpus a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is an impressive 122,777 cpus, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure, anti-government web sites are springing up, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, and only vaccinated citizens may have free healthcare. Crime is totally unknown. Mathematania's national animal is the rainbow horned toad, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mathematania was endorsed by The Dark dragon king of King of the death.
- : Mathematania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, only vaccinated citizens may have free healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste.
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure.
- : Mathematania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Foreign Patent Recognition"".
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, parents live in fear of governmental 'child protection' squads.
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, exam halls are littered with used needles and empty pill bottles.
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Kisovec, Antahbrantahstan, Elegarth, Mediobogdum, Atlas Domain, Solachin, Bhang Bhang Duc, Fujai, Sean Talamh, Mirchusko, Wickedly evil people, Xupqeu, Sindria, Abaja, Grillinor, Chestaan, Anzat, Envisa, Toberkuibac, Drachmaland, Majdim, Illusionist, Thessalian, Denieria, Amymnia, Medwind, Frgave, Boejoe, KREFIELD, Consular, OgJoker, Khandavaprastha, BIteland, Thaelyn, Yy4u, Empy, Country that eats, Dubraya, Terajaland, Greg Tucker, Fellos, Sinbar, The Nation of Pizza Lovers, Jadanese, New Justusia, Oometz, Centennial Hills, Numpties, Bonkoville, So Nyeo Shi Dae, and 7 others.Anoora, Ferroia, Big Bad Badger, Tweedsmere, Pennslvania, Lemuria Islands, and King of the death.