The People's Ambient Technocracy of Mathematania is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Calculo Calculi with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, hatred of cheese, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 23.48 billion Mathematanians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mathematania City. The average income tax rate is 99.7%.
The enormous but inefficient Mathematanian economy, worth a remarkable 2,549 trillion cpus a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is an impressive 108,575 cpus, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries, Mathematania is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, businesses are forced to bring all work back within the nation's borders, and the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction. Crime is totally unknown. Mathematania's national animal is the rainbow horned toad, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mathematania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reproductive Education Act".
- : Mathematania endorsed The Democratic Republic of Thaelyn.
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
- : Mathematania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Mathematania was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Thaelyn.
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, businesses are forced to bring all work back within the nation's borders.
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, Mathematania is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries.
- : Mathematania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Law Enforcement Education"".
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, artists are pillars of society.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Kisovec, Antahbrantahstan, Elegarth, Mediobogdum, Atlas Domain, Unradik Slar, Papercuts and Skittles, Solachin, Bhang Bhang Duc, Fujai, The people of Tuk Tuk, Sean Talamh, Mirchusko, Wickedly evil people, Xupqeu, Lady Anastasia, Sindria, Abaja, Grillinor, Chestaan, Anzat, Envisa, Toberkuibac, Drachmaland, Majdim, Jode and Jone, The Great City of Qarth, Illusionist, Ansica, Thessalian, DankDank, Llasa, United States of Grau, Denieria, Amymnia, Medwind, Frgave, UpsideTown, Boejoe, Seosation, KREFIELD, Consular, OgJoker, Katan Republic Islands, Khandavaprastha, See Islands, Royaume De Roulant, Stormvald, Darkesia, BIteland, and 3 others.Mayor Tweedy, EHWAH, and Thaelyn.