The People's Ambient Technocracy of Mathematania is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Calculo Calculi with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 23.994 billion Mathematanians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mathematania City. The average income tax rate is 99.7%.
The Mathematanian economy, worth a remarkable 2,837 trillion cpus a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is an impressive 118,258 cpus, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Political candidates recite daily pledges of loyalty to their chosen party, town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists, abortions are routinely performed in Mathematania's hospitals, and the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping. Crime is totally unknown. Mathematania's national animal is the rainbow horned toad, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mathematania was endorsed by The Republic of Anoora.
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping.
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, abortions are routinely performed in Mathematania's hospitals.
- : Mathematania endorsed The Federal Republic of Jabloko.
- : Mathematania was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Jabloko.
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists.
- : Mathematania endorsed The Kingdom of So Nyeo Shi Dae.
- : Mathematania was endorsed by The Kingdom of So Nyeo Shi Dae.
- : Mathematania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Humanitarian Aid Expansion Act"".
- : Mathematania endorsed The Free Land of DiscGolfLand.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Kisovec, Antahbrantahstan, Elegarth, Mediobogdum, Atlas Domain, Solachin, Bhang Bhang Duc, Fujai, The people of Tuk Tuk, Sean Talamh, Mirchusko, Wickedly evil people, Xupqeu, Sindria, Abaja, Grillinor, Chestaan, Anzat, Envisa, Toberkuibac, Drachmaland, Majdim, Illusionist, Thessalian, Denieria, Amymnia, Medwind, Frgave, Boejoe, KREFIELD, Consular, OgJoker, Khandavaprastha, See Islands, Royaume De Roulant, BIteland, Mayor Tweedy, Thaelyn, Yy4u, Empy, Country that eats, Dubraya, Terajaland, Greg Tucker, Fellos, Sinbar, The Nation of Pizza Lovers, Jadanese, New Justusia, Renox, and 11 others.Oometz, Centennial Hills, Murderess, Shaw Foyet Tesla, Numpties, America the Greater, Bonkoville, DiscGolfLand, So Nyeo Shi Dae, Jabloko, and Anoora.