The People's Ambient Technocracy of Mathematania is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Calculo Calculi with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, democratic population of 24.809 billion Mathematanians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mathematania City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The strong Mathematanian economy, worth a remarkable 3,772 trillion cpus a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is an impressive 152,066 cpus, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students, and the government officially wants you to slow down and speak more clearly. Crime is totally unknown. Mathematania's national animal is the rainbow horned toad, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mathematania endorsed The Democratic Republic of The Garfieldites.
- : Mathematania was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of The Garfieldites.
- : Mathematania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Compliance Commission".
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, the government officially wants you to slow down and speak more clearly.
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students.
- : Mathematania endorsed The Commonwealth of Alex Jama.
- : Mathematania endorsed The Democratic Republic of Bohemund.
- : Mathematania was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Alex Jama.
- : Mathematania was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Bohemund.
- : Following new legislation in Mathematania, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Antahbrantahstan, Elegarth, Mediobogdum, Atlas Domain, Bhang Bhang Duc, Fujai, Mirchusko, Wickedly evil people, Xupqeu, Sindria, Chestaan, Anzat, Toberkuibac, Drachmaland, Majdim, Illusionist, Thessalian, Medwind, Frgave, KREFIELD, Consular, Khandavaprastha, BIteland, Yy4u, Country that eats, Dubraya, Terajaland, Greg Tucker, Fellos, Jadanese, New Justusia, Oometz, Numpties, Bonkoville, Anoora, Ferroia, Big Bad Badger, Tweedsmere, Lemuria Islands, King of the death, DiscGolfLand, Davelands, Darkesia, Mithrandia, Vitanu, Xamaicana, Snoorphy, Leiy, Peterfell, Recenesia, and 9 others.Knowlage, Gary Kings, Denieria, Himmel Ende, Kolabs Beach, Kitanome, Bohemund, Alex Jama, and The Garfieldites.