The Holy Gold Fiefdom of MasterShake is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by MasterShake with an iron fist, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, compulsory military service, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 6.833 billion MasterShakeans are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Carl's Pool. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.3%.
The frighteningly efficient MasterShakean economy, worth a remarkable 1,707 trillion 1-2-3-4-5-6s a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 249,843 1-2-3-4-5-6s, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,472,648 per year while the poor average 19,680, a ratio of 74.8 to 1.
Oddly patriotic flash mobs spontaneously sing the national anthem, penal labor is a de facto death sentence, human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants, and MasterShake has just been declared ruler of MasterShake in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. MasterShake's national animal is the Broodwich, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Scientology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : MasterShake's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : MasterShake changed its national leader to "MasterShake".
- : Following new legislation in MasterShake, MasterShake has just been declared ruler of MasterShake in an international press conference.
- : Following new legislation in MasterShake, human tissue is grown in vats as a delicacy as well as for transplants.
- : Following new legislation in MasterShake, penal labor is a de facto death sentence.
- : MasterShake's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Following new legislation in MasterShake, oddly patriotic flash mobs spontaneously sing the national anthem.
- : MasterShake was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector, Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry, Largest Pizza Delivery Sector, Largest Mining Sector, and Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : MasterShake's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in MasterShake, electrocution deaths among computer technicians are at an all-time high.