The Collective Minds of Marsaries is a gargantuan, cultured nation, notable for its rum-swilling pirates, digital currency, and smutty television. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 14.948 billion Marsariesians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Social Policy, Environment, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Law & Order aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marche. The average income tax rate is 81.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Marsariesian economy, worth a remarkable 3,033 trillion Fire Coins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Gambling, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 202,963 Fire Coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Rioting and unrest sweep the nation, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, groups of government workers are declared protected tribes if they venture too deep into the Capitol, and criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Marsaries's national animal is the Ram, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Marsaries, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program.
- : Marsaries was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extreme.
- : Following new legislation in Marsaries, groups of government workers are declared protected tribes if they venture too deep into the Capitol.
- : Marsaries endorsed The Gay Paradise of Djanoubia.
- : Marsaries endorsed The Senatorial Triumvirate of Gitchie Manito.
- : Marsaries endorsed The Matriarchy of Sadnesgirlia.
- : Marsaries endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Peldar.
- : Marsaries endorsed The Democratic Republic of Tranquilliana.
- : Marsaries endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Tyrrenian Kingdom.
- : Following new legislation in Marsaries, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
Endorsements Received: 29 » Otis-T, BearNation, Saint-Sebastian, Emory, The Starlight Lands, Alfoldia, Alabay, Celdonie, Mattrolanka, Iizaarland, Urdustan, Sushami, Ki Baratan, Catanthia, New Angleterre, East Mozambique, Vulz, Carrico, Mutualist Isles, United Kingdom of Aitkenland, Zevaran, Ecreo, Gitchie Manito, Djanoubia, Sadnesgirlia, Peldar, Tranquilliana, Tyrrenian Kingdom, and Iodreirhiel.