The Kingdom of Marrakechia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by King Charly with a fair hand, and renowned for its ritual sacrifices, zero percent divorce rate, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 10.992 billion Marrakechians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marrakech. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 64.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Marrakechian economy, worth 659 trillion Marrakechian Dirhams a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is 60,032 Marrakechian Dirhams, with the richest citizens earning 5.6 times as much as the poorest.
Elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, chalkboards are replaced with billboards in the classroom, and photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in King Charly's bedroom. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Marrakechia's national animal is the Atlas Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Religious Tolerant.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 23 days ago: Marrakechia was endorsed by The Confederacy of Gun-Toting Animals.
- 29 days ago: Marrakechia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of --the United Kingdom.
- 31 days ago: Marrakechia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather (last census: Top 5%).
- 31 days ago: Marrakechia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather (last census: Top 10%).
- 34 days ago: Marrakechia fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 34 days ago: Marrakechia fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 41 days ago: Following new legislation in Marrakechia, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in King Charly's bedroom.
- 41 days ago: Following new legislation in Marrakechia, chalkboards are replaced with billboards in the classroom.
- 41 days ago: Marrakechia endorsed The Republic of Kebbel.
- 41 days ago: Marrakechia endorsed The Republic of Confederacy of FreeStates.