“Freedom, People, King”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Dealmaker
Location: European Union
The Kingdom of Marrakechia is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by King Charly with a fair hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 10.025 billion Marrakechians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marrakech. The average income tax rate is 52%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Reports of arson have doubled since the introduction of a privatised fire protection service, the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, and the MBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Marrakechia's national animal is the Atlas Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Religious Tolerant, and its currency is the Marrakechian Dirham.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 22 hours ago
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Marrakechia, the MBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays.
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in Marrakechia, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- 10 days ago: Marrakechia endorsed The Kovilakam of Tekkumkoor.
- 10 days ago: Marrakechia was endorsed by The Kovilakam of Tekkumkoor.
- 17 days ago: Marrakechia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Herbstland.
- 17 days ago: Marrakechia was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Deutschia.
- 18 days ago: Marrakechia endorsed The Holy Empire of Herbstland.
- 18 days ago: Marrakechia endorsed The Revolutionary Republic of Katsholopolis.
- 18 days ago: Marrakechia endorsed The Dictatorship of Deutschia.
- 21 days ago: Marrakechia was struck by a Cure Missile from The Dictatorship of Deutschia, curing 1 million infected.