“Omnia possum in eo qui me confortat.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Atlantian Oceania
The Constitutional Monarchy of Mantwenic is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Queen Gabriella I with an even hand, and renowned for its hatred of cheese. Its compassionate population of 10.469 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Religion & Spirituality, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Benshawk. The average income tax rate is 39%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Mantwenic's schoolchildren are manufactured into a segregated bunch of soldiers, religious zealots, and computer technicians, ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools, the average commuter spends four hours a day driving to and from work, and people caught mistreating Mantwenic's flag generally wind up in a great deal of pain. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mantwenic's national animal is the bobcat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Christianity , and its currency is the Pondus .
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 hours ago
- 7 hours ago: Mantwenic published the Factbook "1675-1850".
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Mantwenic lodged a message on the Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Mantwenic, people caught mistreating Mantwenic's flag generally wind up in a great deal of pain.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Mantwenic, the average commuter spends four hours a day driving to and from work.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in Mantwenic, ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools.
- 4 days ago: Mantwenic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Stopping Suicide Seeds".
- 5 days ago: Mantwenic endorsed The Socialist Democracy of Warkus.
- 5 days ago: Mantwenic endorsed The Curse of Wight.
- 5 days ago: Mantwenic was endorsed by The Parliamentary Republic of The Inevitable Syndicate.
- 5 days ago: Mantwenic was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Nicest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
Endorsements Received: 1 (The Inevitable Syndicate)