“Long By And By”
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Pacific Union
The Queen's State of Mannuhkee is a massive, efficient nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws, complete lack of public education, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 4.862 billion Mannuhkeeans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal, pro-business, outspoken individuals is solely concerned with Industry. Income tax is unheard of.
The powerhouse Mannuhkeean economy, worth 179 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Furniture Restoration, and Soda Sales. Average income is 36,998 betales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
Voting is voluntary, all tariffs have been abolished, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, and the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit. Crime is a problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Mannuhkee's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 8 days ago: Mannuhkee was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 9 days ago: Mannuhkee was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Stupidest Citizens.
- 12 days ago: Mannuhkee was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Drug Use.
- 15 days ago: Mannuhkee was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 17 days ago: Mannuhkee was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 19 days ago: Mannuhkee was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 19 days ago: Mannuhkee relocated from Japvia to Pacific Union.
- 20 days ago: Mannuhkee was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest (last census: Top 5%).
- 24 days ago: Mannuhkee was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Cultured (last census: Top 5%).
- 35 days ago: Mannuhkee fell out of the regional Top 5% for Highest Drug Use.