The Queen's State of Mannuhkee is a colossal, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its complete lack of public education, absence of drug laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 6.938 billion Mannuhkeeans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal, pro-business, outspoken individuals is solely concerned with Industry. Income tax is unheard of.
The powerhouse Mannuhkeean economy, worth 262 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Furniture Restoration, and Soda Sales. Average income is 37,872 betales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
Voting is voluntary, all tariffs have been abolished, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, and the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit. Crime is a problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Mannuhkee's national animal is the deer.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mannuhkee's influence in Brazzaville rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Mannuhkee relocated from Ecuador to Brazzaville.
- : Mannuhkee was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Politically Free, Largest Trout Fishing Sector, and Most Extensive Civil Rights and the Top 5% for Rudest Citizens and Nudest.
- : Mannuhkee was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Pacifist.
- : Mannuhkee's influence in Ecuador fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : Mannuhkee's influence in Ecuador rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Mannuhkee's influence in Ecuador rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Mannuhkee's influence in Ecuador rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Mannuhkee's influence in Ecuador rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Mannuhkee relocated from Ancient Lands to Ecuador.