“Long By And By”
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The Americas
The Federation of Mannuhkee is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its complete lack of public education. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 2.899 billion live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal, pro-business individuals juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Religion & Spirituality, and Social Equality. The average income tax rate is 3%. A large private sector is led by the Trout Farming industry, followed by Information Technology and Soda Sales.
Voting is voluntary, all tariffs have been abolished, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, and the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit. Crime is pervasive, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Mannuhkee's national animal is the deer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 7 days ago: Mannuhkee relocated from Lazarus to The Americas.
- 7 days ago: Mannuhkee was refounded in Lazarus.
- 285 days ago: Mannuhkee ceased to exist.
- 296 days ago: Mannuhkee was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 314 days ago: Mannuhkee was ranked #1 in the region for Stupidest Citizens.
- 322 days ago: Mannuhkee was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extreme.
- 326 days ago: Mannuhkee was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden (last census: Top 10%).
- 345 days ago: Mannuhkee was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Armed.
- 345 days ago: Mannuhkee relocated from Western Samoa to Bettering nations for the greater good.
- 346 days ago: Mannuhkee was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens (last census: Top 10%).