“Conquer, redesign and enjoy!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Power
The Randveres semiautonomyc city of Mannapudru is a gargantuan, safe nation, remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed population of 19.153 billion Mannapudruans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 96%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, and roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mannapudru's national animal is the Jet-powered Hover-mous, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the IPER-s gold bar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 5 days ago: Mannapudru voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Rules of Surrender".
- 34 days ago: Mannapudru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Liberal Haven"".
- 34 days ago: Mannapudru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Debris Prevention".
- 36 days ago: Mannapudru fell out of the regional Top 10% for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- 67 days ago: Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 72 days ago: Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 73 days ago: Mannapudru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "No Penalty Without Law".
- 78 days ago: Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Conservative.
- 79 days ago: Mannapudru fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- 101 days ago: Mannapudru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Spills and Leaks".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Pythagosaurus.