The Randveres semiautonomyc city of Mannapudru is a gargantuan, efficient nation, remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, unlimited-speed roads, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 21.072 billion Mannapudruans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 73.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Mannapudruan economy, worth a remarkable 2,821 trillion IPER-s gold bars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 133,877 IPER-s gold bars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, and roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mannapudru's national animal is the Jet-powered Hover-mous, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Mannapudru is ranked 3rd in Q102 and 23,404th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 149 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Mannapudru fell out of the regional Top 10% for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Mannapudru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Prohibiting Animal Abuse"".
- : Mannapudru fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- : Mannapudru was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Mannapudru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "The Gem Trading Accord"".
- : Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Mannapudru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Sexual Privacy Act"".
- : Mannapudru fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Public Sector.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Nevareion.