“Conquer, redesign and enjoy!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Power
The Randveres semiautonomyc city of Mannapudru is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion, zero percent divorce rate, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 19.738 billion Mannapudruans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 72.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Mannapudruan economy, worth a remarkable 2,613 trillion IPER-s gold bars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 132,414 IPER-s gold bars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, and roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mannapudru's national animal is the Jet-powered Hover-mous, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 17 days ago
- 5 days ago: Mannapudru fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Public Sector.
- 17 days ago: Mannapudru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Marine Debris Accord".
- 35 days ago: Mannapudru fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Conservative.
- 55 days ago: Mannapudru fell out of the regional Top 10% for Safest.
- 58 days ago: Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced (last census: Top 5%).
- 73 days ago: Mannapudru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn General Halcones".
- 92 days ago: Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 95 days ago: Mannapudru fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Insurance Industry.
- 104 days ago: Mannapudru voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Rules of Surrender".
- 133 days ago: Mannapudru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Liberal Haven"".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Pythagosaurus.