“Conquer, redesign and enjoy!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Power
The Randveres semiautonomyc city of Mannapudru is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its anti-smoking policies. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 17.255 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 95%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, and roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mannapudru's national animal is the Jet-powered Hover-mous, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the IPER-s gold bar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 30 days ago
- 16 days ago: Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
- 25 days ago: Mannapudru fell out of the regional Top 10% for Safest.
- 30 days ago: Mannapudru voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate the Greater German Reich".
- 30 days ago: Mannapudru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights of the Disabled Act"".
- 36 days ago: Mannapudru fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Insurance Industry.
- 56 days ago: Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Fastest-Growing Economies (last census: Top 5%).
- 67 days ago: Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 92 days ago: Mannapudru fell out of the regional Top 10% for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- 93 days ago: Mannapudru voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Francos Spain".
- 93 days ago: Mannapudru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rainforest Protection Act"".