The Randveres semiautonomyc city of Mannapudru is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 23.382 billion Mannapudruans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 74.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Mannapudruan economy, worth a remarkable 3,139 trillion IPER-s gold bars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 134,269 IPER-s gold bars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, and roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mannapudru's national animal is the Jet-powered Hover-mous, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed and the Top 10% for Most Secular, Highest Poor Incomes, and Largest Governments.
- : Mannapudru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Dank memes".
- : Mannapudru voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Against Suicide Seeds".
- : Mannapudru voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Mercantile Prizes of War".
- : Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average and Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Mannapudru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Digital Network Defense".
- : Mannapudru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Toxic Heavy Metals Act".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Nevareion.