The Randveres semiautonomyc city of Mannapudru is a gargantuan, efficient nation, renowned for its anti-smoking policies, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 20.286 billion Mannapudruans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 72.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Mannapudruan economy, worth a remarkable 2,704 trillion IPER-s gold bars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 133,296 IPER-s gold bars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, and roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mannapudru's national animal is the Jet-powered Hover-mous, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 days ago
- 15 days ago: Mannapudru was endorsed by The Apathy of Nevareion.
- 20 days ago: Mannapudru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Renegade Islands Alliance".
- 20 days ago: Mannapudru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reducing Automobile Emissions"".
- 22 days ago: Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Public Sector.
- 25 days ago: Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- 39 days ago: Mannapudru fell out of the world Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 43 days ago: Mannapudru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Cooperation in Science Act"".
- 57 days ago: Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 61 days ago: Mannapudru fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 62 days ago: Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector (last census: Top 10%).
Endorsements Received: 1 » Nevareion.