“Conquer, redesign and enjoy!”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Power
The Randveres semiautonomyc city of Mannapudru is a gargantuan, safe nation, renowned for its unlimited-speed roads. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 17.791 billion are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 95%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, and roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mannapudru's national animal is the Jet-powered Hover-mous, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the IPER-s gold bar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 23 hours ago
- 23 hours ago: Mannapudru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Anarchy".
- 23 hours ago: Mannapudru voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Armaments Trading".
- 2 days 13 hours ago: Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Safest.
- 16 days ago: Mannapudru was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Capitalist Paradise".
- 48 days ago: Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 49 days ago: Mannapudru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Laissez Faireholm".
- 54 days ago: Mannapudru fell out of the regional Top 10% for Lowest Crime Rates.
- 105 days ago: Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
- 114 days ago: Mannapudru fell out of the regional Top 10% for Safest.
- 120 days ago: Mannapudru voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate the Greater German Reich".