The Randveres semiautonomyc city of Mannapudru is a gargantuan, efficient nation, renowned for its keen interest in outer space, smutty television, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 23.754 billion Mannapudruans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 74.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Mannapudruan economy, worth a remarkable 3,191 trillion IPER-s gold bars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 134,339 IPER-s gold bars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, and roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mannapudru's national animal is the Jet-powered Hover-mous, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Mannapudru was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Mannapudru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Invaders".
- : Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed and the Top 10% for Most Secular, Highest Poor Incomes, and Largest Governments.
- : Mannapudru voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Dank memes".
- : Mannapudru voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Against Suicide Seeds".
- : Mannapudru voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Mercantile Prizes of War".
- : Mannapudru was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Nevareion.