“Might is Right”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Power
Location: Mother Earth
The Mighty Empire of Mangat Dynesty is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Emperor Anant The Great with an even hand, and renowned for its hatred of cheese. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 2.472 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Education and Healthcare are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chandigarh. The average income tax rate is 88%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Gambling.
Torture is illegal, the MDBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears, and the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mangat Dynesty's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Scientology, and its currency is the Dakara.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 days ago
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Mangat Dynesty was removed from the regional ban list of Region Corp by The Dominion of Murder Corp.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Mangat Dynesty's influence in Mother Earth fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- 6 days ago: Mangat Dynesty was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Mangat Dynesty, the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Mangat Dynesty, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Mangat Dynesty, the MDBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays.
- 6 days ago: Mangat Dynesty voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate South Pacific"".
- 6 days ago: Mangat Dynesty voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Planetary Annihilation".
- 7 days ago: Mangat Dynesty proposed constructing embassies between Mother Earth and Osiris.
- 7 days ago: Mangat Dynesty proposed constructing embassies between Mother Earth and The Illuminati.
Endorsements Received: None.