The United States of Mameluco is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Fernando Alonso with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, irreverence towards religion, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 23.27 billion Mamelucoans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Matrix City. The average income tax rate is 1.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but stagnant Mamelucoan economy, worth 334 trillion mamelucoes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Tourism. Average income is 14,353 mamelucoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The nation turns a blind eye to human rights abuses in its quest for athletic supremacy, the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists, television executives are interested in turning Fernando Alonso's zany home life into a sitcom, and party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force. Mameluco's national animal is the dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mameluco endorsed The Kingdom of Stiernmark.
- : Following new legislation in Mameluco, party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises.
- : Following new legislation in Mameluco, television executives are interested in turning Fernando Alonso's zany home life into a sitcom.
- : Following new legislation in Mameluco, the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists.
- : Mameluco was endorsed by The Kingdom of Stiernmark.
- : Mameluco endorsed The Dominion of Singularity of the Will.
- : Following new legislation in Mameluco, the nation turns a blind eye to human rights abuses in its quest for athletic supremacy.
- : Mameluco was endorsed by The Dominion of Singularity of the Will.
- : Mameluco was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Mameluco endorsed The Scientific Powerhouse of Dark Matter.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Alsted, Jenesia, Stromia, Valrem, Tigyland, Lexembourg, The City-State of Vienna, Fenian Provinces, Nuweland, The Seven Provinces, Foucaults garden, An Clar, Novo Portugal, Bohomo, Wombelland, Imperium Anglorum, Basque Dominion, Northern German Federation, The Fair Republic, Troltovia, Woschia, Dacian Freelands, Saudi Canadia, Ivernia, Charlesia, North of Americas, Agrase, Fossekallen, Spagna, Dorsendo, Newmere, LEGGETT EMPIRE, Ebin, Fortia, Alpinovia, The Lion of Damascus, La Jermania, Huygevoort, Albertinum, Mynox, Jamoea, AirstripZero, Bearhinoland, Continental Social Democrats, Lovisa, Abalucia, Allisonium, Cha0sNation, Slavorussia, Union of the north, and 11 others.The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Outer Sparta, The New Nordic Union, Silvecia, The Jedi-Zombi Jezus, ElNido, Dark Matter, Myrenia, Axbridge, Singularity of the Will, and Stiernmark.