The United States of Mameluco is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Fernando Alonso with a fair hand, and renowned for its infamous sell-swords, otherworldly petting zoo, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 22.264 billion Mamelucoans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Matrix City. The average income tax rate is 1.1%.
The large but stagnant Mamelucoan economy, worth 320 trillion mamelucoes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 14,378 mamelucoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
The government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system, high school boys are required to pass vigorous self-mastery and sensitivity training to graduate, the nation has become a pariah for giving pirates letters of marque, and invasive drug testing is now performed at elementary school sports days. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Mameluco's national animal is the dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mameluco was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of GijsMr.
- : Mameluco was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Mameluco was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Paltensia and Bursh.
- : Mameluco endorsed The Kingdom of Lovisa.
- : Mameluco endorsed The Federal Republic of Allenshire.
- : Mameluco endorsed The Free Land of Zifre.
- : Following new legislation in Mameluco, invasive drug testing is now performed at elementary school sports days.
- : Following new legislation in Mameluco, the nation has become a pariah for giving pirates letters of marque.
- : Following new legislation in Mameluco, high school boys are required to pass vigorous self-mastery and sensitivity training to graduate.
- : Following new legislation in Mameluco, the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Alsted, Short shorts, Jenesia, Stromia, Valrem, Tigyland, Lexembourg, The City-State of Vienna, Fenian Provinces, Nuweland, The Seven Provinces, Multatuli, Foucaults garden, An Clar, Canopytown, Novo Portugal, Bohomo, Wombelland, Imperium Anglorum, Basque Dominion, Northern German Federation, The Fair Republic, Estacia, Manupolia, Troltovia, Woschia, Bescherelle, The Nether Regions, Strajalands, Polonilandia, Tuccistahn, Vesterheim, Ecclestia, Outer Sparta, Dacian Freelands, Eurosceptic Citizens, Saudi Canadia, Ivernia, Kardjali, Charlesia, North of Americas, Agrase, Fossekallen, Spagna, Imperialist German Empire, The Zionward Union, Kwakwakutlopia, Suissestan, Bedolla, Dorsendo, and 28 others.Newmere, LEGGETT EMPIRE, Ebin, Fortia, Koelle, BARSUNA, Alpinovia, The Lion of Damascus, La Jermania, Huygevoort, Cymerra, Albertinum, Mynox, Ayasofya, Jamoea, AirstripZero, Bearhinoland, Zinoquia, Cha0sNation, The Blakeley Isles, Czechlands, Republic of the Goat, Continental Social Democrats, Zifre, Allenshire, Lovisa, Paltensia and Bursh, and GijsMr.