“Ours is the Fury”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Seven Kingdoms of Malvad is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by King Tommen I Baratheon with an even hand, and notable for its superstitious fear of technology. The compassionate population of 5.147 billion Malvadians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of King's Landing. The average income tax rate is 80%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Furniture Restoration and Pizza Delivery.
Nude art is becoming wildly popular, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government, public loudspeakers constantly tell citizens they are "happy people", and buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Malvad's national animal is the Black Stag, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is The Faith of the Seven, and its currency is the Coin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 112 minutes ago
- 20 hours ago: Malvad changed its national leader to "King Tommen I Baratheon".
- 20 hours ago: Malvad altered its national flag.
- 20 hours ago: Malvad changed its national animal to "Black Stag", its capital to "King's Landing", its currency to "Coin", its faith to "The Faith of the Seven", its leader to "King Tommen Baratheon", its motto to "Ours is the Fury", and its nation type to "Seven Kingdoms".
- 20 hours ago: Malvad endorsed The Armed Republic of Antari.
- 21 hours ago: Following new legislation in Malvad, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Malvad endorsed The Little Village Up The Coast of SkaroEsThals.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Malvad endorsed The Box Top Republican State of Cinnibar.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Malvad endorsed The Federation of United Chinese Republics.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Malvad was endorsed by The Federation of United Chinese Republics.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Malvad, public loudspeakers constantly tell citizens they are "happy people".
Endorsements Received: 75 » Framhaven, Democatic Donkeys, Novare Res, New Absurdistan, Olvern, Alunya, Cornelia, McMasterdonia, HMS Unicorn, Macworld, Mwaoam, Lionia, Selfgradatude, Yaorozu, Groovistan, Conoha, Great Bights Mum, Ceto, New haven america, Mandexia, Kingdom of Valkyron, PC World News, EretzIsrael, Blye, Sheldanada, Urthland, TranSaulvania, Sadakoyama, Flutiestan, Five Bridges, Kephallenias, Tianqing, Camarthen, Imperium Magna Graecia, Pasargad, The Everlasting Starlights, Els Sentra, NamChoSun, Asian Union Pact, Zeroxis, San Martin De Porres, Venezuelia, Maldovania, Sufcok, Varovanjov, Jediahlonia, God n Country n Byron, Espana Japones, Iscadar, Magonia, and 25 others.Falapatorius, Trygg, Eglise Sainte Eve, Elevation, Mewlandia, Fourth, Mingula, BrightFutures, Jefffliu, New Greasbyland, Isimud, Ceretis, Ascenon, Velon, Dzhumabaev, Caish Empire, Boggovia, Abacathea, Absolutam, Temperantia, Former English Colony, Nphyx, Corporatismo, Indonesa, and United Chinese Republics.