“Silence will fall”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Vicci Supreme Royal State of Malvad is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Supreme Royal Admiral Ronald Vicci with an iron fist, and remarkable for its parental licensing program. Its compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 2.247 billion are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Viccea. The average income tax rate is 84%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
A crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun, the new hit series "Malvad's Got Trauma" has corporate executives fleeing the country, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, and Malvad's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Malvad's national animal is the Viccalean Greyhound, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Viccianity, and its currency is the Viccix.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Malvad, Malvad's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers.
- 11 hours ago: Malvad fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 12 hours ago: Malvad fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Malvad, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Malvad, the new hit series "Malvad's Got Trauma" has corporate executives fleeing the country.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Malvad voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On the Declaration of War".
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Malvad endorsed The Former Delegate of McMasterdonia.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Malvad was endorsed by The Former Delegate of McMasterdonia.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Malvad, a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Malvad, the government seizes all major gold finds.
Endorsements Received: 88 (Groovistan, Novare Res, Grosseschnauzer, Great Bights Mum, Laibach, Velon, Pasargad, Herzliyya, Enif, Agramer, Blue Wolf II, Whereisthatistan, Espana Japones, Selfgradatude, Zzzaaa, Eumbner, Elevation, Yaorozu, Moany Old Gits, The Wilhelm Union, Tripolipoli, Former English Colony, Everywheristan, Unimaginable Doom, Llerrac Yar, God n Country n Byron, Jahiranna, Felenia, New Allied Australia, Blackshear41, Ahzahn, Mk Steele, Lowkey2020, Kokomo Island, Jefffliu, New Vindola, MY MONARCHY, Spadestan, Apollonias, Tilling-on-Sea, New haven america, Democatic Donkeys, Queen Ravenna Fontainon, New-Magrathea, Ischaemia, Edorbe, Eli-topia, Aldaslavija, Tylerastan, Fengate, Xalinthia, Wolffbaden, The Navy Blue, Zemnaya Svoboda, Alice Gardens, Ator People, Snoefsnuif, Andromeda Islands, Marscuponiland, Scotstan, Esponnise, My Utopian World, Troibroin, Abs123, Caners, Leekem, Jamie Anumia, Lucamania, Mariensbergian Principality, Kingdom Of Marvin, The Exile within, Zimeroth, Tigerilla, Zombiys, Deutronesia, Corrigador, Viarizi, Melcrosia, Jeiji, Avalon, Neues Grossdeutsches Reich, Vaith, Love Song, Northern Belgium, General COE, Iwin, Kiwitaicho, McMasterdonia)