The Dark Lord of Malkir is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lord Malkir with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, avant-garde cinema, and parental licensing program. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 9.283 billion Malkirans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Angbad. The average income tax rate is 4.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Malkiran economy, worth a remarkable 1,663 trillion Slaves a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 179,221 Slaves, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Self-driving cars obey the road rules even during emergencies, late night adverts for breast milk co-ops regularly win pornography industry awards, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field, and litter collection has replaced fast food as the most popular after-school job. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Malkir's national animal is the Human, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Cult of Melkor.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Malkir voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Hell".
- : Malkir was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Malkir's influence in Mordor rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Malkir was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector and the Top 10% for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Malkir was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry and the Top 10% for Most Avoided.
- : Malkir lodged a message on the Mordor Regional Message Board.
- : Malkir was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Malkir endorsed The Imperial land of Zunpa.
- : Malkir was endorsed by The Imperial land of Zunpa.
- : Malkir voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Stopping Suicide Seeds"".