The Dark Lord of Malkir is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by The Dark Lord Malkir with a fair hand, and notable for its strictly enforced bedtime, restrictive gun laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 7.456 billion Malkirans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Public Transport. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Angbad. The average income tax rate is 2.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Malkiran economy, worth a remarkable 1,358 trillion Slaves a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 182,207 Slaves, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, the nation is famous for having one of the world's largest Human hunting institutions, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, and televangelists flaunt their expensive cars when they attend charity events. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Malkir's national animal is the Human, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Cult of Melkor.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Malkir's influence in Mordor fell from "Instigator" to "Contender".
- : Malkir agreed to construct embassies between Mordor and The Cavalry of the DuckCrocs.
- : Malkir rejected a request from Vibestream for an embassy with Mordor.
- : Malkir rejected a request from Dill Country for an embassy with Mordor.
- : Malkir rejected a request from Crime Infested Region of South Detroit for an embassy with Mordor.
- : Malkir agreed to construct embassies between Mordor and Avadam Inn.
- : Malkir rejected a request from The Imperial Alliance of Europe for an embassy with Mordor.
- : Malkir rejected a request from Hollow Point for an embassy with Mordor.
- : Malkir rejected a request from Time for Britain to leave the EU for an embassy with Mordor.
- : Malkir lodged a message on the Mordor Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 17 » The Now Society, Flaming Cookie, Terrothum, West Sylvania, Wohlleben, Decomposition, Nyyx, Wolfhogg, Brenianstan, Zunpa, Divinus, Cascaedian, Mor a Mordo, Antiquity Rune, Tigranocerta, The Fing Motherland, and Cliffburtonia.