The Dark Lord of Malkir is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Lord Malkir with an even hand, and remarkable for its avant-garde cinema, strictly enforced bedtime, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 8.625 billion Malkirans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Angbad. The average income tax rate is 3.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Malkiran economy, worth a remarkable 1,589 trillion Slaves a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 184,236 Slaves, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, self-driving cars obey the road rules even during emergencies, late night adverts for breast milk co-ops regularly win pornography industry awards, and mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Malkir's national animal is the Human, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Cult of Melkor.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Malkir rejected a request from Currahee for an embassy with Mordor.
- : Malkir was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Malkir voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to sexual privacy".
- : Malkir rejected a request from New Celestia for an embassy with Mordor.
- : Malkir rejected a request from Time for Britain 2 Leave the EU for an embassy with Mordor.
- : The Evil version of Evil Lord Sauron removed Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority from the WA Delegate Malkir in Mordor.
- : Malkir approved the World Assembly proposal "Right to sexual privacy".
- : Malkir rejected a request from United IRON Empire for an embassy with Mordor.
- : Malkir rejected a request from The Freedom Domain for an embassy with Mordor.
- : Malkir's influence in Mordor fell from "Enforcer" to "Dealmaker".