The Dark Lord of Malkir is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Lord Malkir with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and strictly enforced bedtime. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 9.117 billion Malkirans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Angbad. The average income tax rate is 4.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Malkiran economy, worth a remarkable 1,620 trillion Slaves a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 177,703 Slaves, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Self-driving cars obey the road rules even during emergencies, late night adverts for breast milk co-ops regularly win pornography industry awards, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field, and litter collection has replaced fast food as the most popular after-school job. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Malkir's national animal is the Human, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Cult of Melkor.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Malkir was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Malkir endorsed The Imperial land of Zunpa.
- : Malkir was endorsed by The Imperial land of Zunpa.
- : Malkir voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Stopping Suicide Seeds"".
- : Malkir voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Dyr Nasad".
- : Malkir endorsed The Tribes of The Olog-Hai.
- : Malkir was endorsed by The Tribes of The Olog-Hai.
- : Malkir approved the World Assembly proposal "Commend Dyr Nasad".
- : Malkir voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nova Hansa".
- : Malkir was endorsed by The Темная Империя of The Eastern Union of Holt.