The Dark Lord of Malkir is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by The Dark Lord Malkir with a fair hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, anti-smoking policies, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 8.18 billion Malkirans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Angbad. The average income tax rate is 2.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Malkiran economy, worth a remarkable 1,491 trillion Slaves a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 182,395 Slaves, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Malkir's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, almost all of Malkir's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices, the government is using tax revenues to provide jobs for the poor, and Malkir's soft-touch approach to diplomacy has made it known as the 'push-over' of the region. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Malkir's national animal is the Human, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Cult of Melkor.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Malkir lodged a message on the Mordor Regional Message Board.
- : Malkir's influence in Mordor rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Malkir voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Malkir endorsed The The 2nd Empire of New Confederacy of Terra.
- : Malkir fell out of the regional Top 10% for Smartest Citizens.
- : Malkir voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Security Convention"".
- : Malkir approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Commend The Red Fleet"".
- : Malkir was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 5%).
- : The Evil version of Evil Lord Sauron removed Executive authority from the WA Delegate Malkir in Mordor.
- : The Evil version of Evil Lord Sauron appointed Malkir as The Dark Lord Malkir with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Mordor.