The United Intelligentsia of Malgrave is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Prime Minister Rachel Berry with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cheerful population of 9.306 billion Malgraveans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Epping. The average income tax rate is 97.5%.
The powerhouse Malgravean economy, worth a remarkable 1,428 trillion Malvians a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 153,545 Malvians, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Foreigners with shady pasts are fleeing the country, police pull people off the street for even mentioning the word plane, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure, and the national Police Academies have dedicated infant wings. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Malgrave's national animal is the Otter, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Berryism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 15 hours ago
- 12 hours ago: Malgrave altered its national flag.
- 8 days ago: Malgrave was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- 12 days ago: Malgrave was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- 12 days ago: Malgrave was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Inclusive.
- 13 days ago: Malgrave was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- 13 days ago: Malgrave was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- 26 days ago: Malgrave was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 26 days ago: Malgrave was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- 28 days ago: Malgrave's influence in Mystria rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 33 days ago: Malgrave fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.