“And The Stars Were Right”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: The Black Nebula
The Dominion of MalGnar is a massive, devout nation, ruled by Ganne Laenesra Athryl with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 3.551 billion, 3.121 billion of whom are zombies, MalGnar have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Religion & Spirituality and Education are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of MalGnar-Nrel. The average income tax rate is 43%. A robust private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, followed by Book Publishing and Basket Weaving.
Max Barry is this year's Miss MalGnar, voting is voluntary, the nation's massive battleships are often mistaken for islands, and the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown. MalGnar's national animal is the Nightphoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the Imperial Credit.
MalGnar is currently researching a cure.
Survival Rate: 7.78%
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 hours ago
- 10 hours ago: MalGnar was cleansed by a Tactical Zombie Elimination Squad from The Mu Empire of EternalNight, killing 26 million zombies.
- 10 hours ago: The Mu Empire of EternalNight was struck by a Cure Missile from MalGnar, curing 12 million infected.
- 11 hours ago: MalGnar was cleansed by a Tactical Zombie Elimination Squad from The Mu Empire of EternalNight, killing 7 million zombies.
- 12 hours ago: MalGnar relocated from Lazarus to The Black Nebula.
- 14 hours ago: MalGnar was refounded in Lazarus.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: MalGnar ceased to exist.
- 24 days ago: MalGnar's influence in The Black Nebula rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 34 days ago: MalGnar's influence in The Black Nebula rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 56 days ago: MalGnar changed its national demonym to "MalGnar", its demonym adjective to "MalGnar", its demonym plural to "MalGnar", and its faith to "a major religion".
- 56 days ago: MalGnar altered its national flag.