“Pain is weakness leaving the body.”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The Republic of MaleciaNS is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its hatred of cheese. Its compassionate, hard-working population of 5.668 billion are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and the Environment. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 39%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
MaleciaNS's airwaves are dominated by corporate-backed commercial radio, postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation, and badminton was recently banned due to 'unacceptable violence' inherent to the game. Crime is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. MaleciaNS's national animal is the wolverine, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Taco.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 20 hours ago
- 2 days 11 hours ago: MaleciaNS fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Politically Free.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: MaleciaNS fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Politically Free.
- 5 days ago: MaleciaNS was endorsed by The Suffering of Dustwind.
- 8 days ago: MaleciaNS was endorsed by The Big Bull of Woonsocket.
- 8 days ago: MaleciaNS was endorsed by The United States of Earth Federation.
- 8 days ago: MaleciaNS was endorsed by The Federation of Eat_aly.
- 8 days ago: MaleciaNS was endorsed by The Empire of Splanger.
- 8 days ago: MaleciaNS endorsed The Big Bull of Woonsocket.
- 8 days ago: MaleciaNS relocated from The West Pacific to 10000 Islands.
- 8 days ago: MaleciaNS relocated from The Pacific to The West Pacific.