“Pain is weakness leaving the body.”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Republic of MaleciaNS is a colossal, genial nation, renowned for its hatred of cheese. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 6.918 billion are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Social Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 41%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
MaleciaNS's airwaves are dominated by corporate-backed commercial radio, postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation, and badminton was recently banned due to 'unacceptable violence' inherent to the game. Crime is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. MaleciaNS's national animal is the wolverine, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Taco.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 days ago
- 16 days ago: MaleciaNS endorsed The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth.
- 16 days ago: MaleciaNS relocated from Khetanna to Yorkshire.
- 16 days ago: MaleciaNS relocated from The North Pacific to Khetanna.
- 16 days ago: MaleciaNS relocated from The West Pacific to The North Pacific.
- 16 days ago: MaleciaNS relocated from 10000 Islands to The West Pacific.
- 24 days ago: MaleciaNS was endorsed by The Holistic Empire of United Kingdom of Selesnia.
- 33 days ago: MaleciaNS was endorsed by The Void of Dustwind.
- 37 days ago: MaleciaNS fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Influential.
- 37 days ago: MaleciaNS was endorsed by The Overly Humble Outcropping of Biblical Importance.
- 40 days ago: MaleciaNS was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Pro-Market.
Endorsements Received: None.