The Republic of MaleciaNS is a gargantuan, cultured nation, remarkable for its punitive income tax rates and devotion to social welfare. The hard-working, democratic population of 10.013 billion MaleciaNSians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Environment, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 97.2%.
The strong MaleciaNSian economy, worth 369 trillion Tacoes a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Arms Manufacturing industry. Average income is 36,872 Tacoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
MaleciaNS's airwaves are dominated by corporate-backed commercial radio, postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation, and badminton was recently banned due to 'unacceptable violence' inherent to the game. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. MaleciaNS's national animal is the wolverine, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : MaleciaNS was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Ilha Rongo Koa.
- : MaleciaNS was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : MaleciaNS applied to join the World Assembly.
- : MaleciaNS relocated from The Pacific to 10000 Islands.
- : MaleciaNS relocated from The West Pacific to The Pacific.
- : MaleciaNS relocated from Osiris to The West Pacific.
- : MaleciaNS was refounded in Osiris.
- : MaleciaNS ceased to exist.
- : MaleciaNS was endorsed by The Combustible Lemons of West Gensokyo.
- : MaleciaNS was endorsed by The WA Puppet of FreeGunsForAll.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Ilha Rongo Koa.