|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the Rejected Realms
The All-New Consortium of Mad Jack is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space. Its compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 5.039 billion are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on the Environment, although Religion & Spirituality and Law & Order are secondary priorities. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 40%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, Mad Jack is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, and the government funds large training centres to turn Lions into functioning members of society. Crime is a serious problem. Mad Jack's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the Pound.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 days ago
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Mad Jack was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Mad Jack was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- 12 days ago: Mad Jack was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Scorpon.
- 13 days ago: Mad Jack was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 1%).
- 14 days ago: Mad Jack was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Compulsory Consumerist State".
- 18 days ago: Mad Jack was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 19 days ago: Mad Jack was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 19 days ago: Mad Jack was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 20 days ago: Mad Jack was endorsed by The Wretched of the Earth of Frattastan II.
- 20 days ago: Mad Jack relocated from Osiris to The Rejected Realms.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Frattastan II.