|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the Rejected Realms
The All-New Consortium of Mad Jack is a colossal, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its hatred of cheese. Its compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 5.291 billion are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on the Environment, although Religion & Spirituality and Law & Order are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 49%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, Mad Jack is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, and the government funds large training centres to turn Lions into functioning members of society. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Mad Jack's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the Pound.
Most Recent Government Activity: 17 days ago
- 21 days ago: Mad Jack was endorsed by The Oh My GOD! What were they thinking! He's a MODERATOR! of Sedgistan.
- 34 days ago: Mad Jack was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 36 days ago: Mad Jack was reclassified from "Compulsory Consumerist State" to "Father Knows Best State".
- 43 days ago: Mad Jack was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- 43 days ago: Mad Jack was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- 54 days ago: Mad Jack was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Scorpon.
- 55 days ago: Mad Jack was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 1%).
- 56 days ago: Mad Jack was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Compulsory Consumerist State".
- 60 days ago: Mad Jack was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 61 days ago: Mad Jack was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.