|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Starting Anew of Mad Jack is a massive, genial nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space. Its compassionate, cynical population of 4.508 billion are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Religion & Spirituality, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 47%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The nation's first space rocket -- sponsored by Pepsi and shaped like an enormous soda bottle -- is being developed, a large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, and the police force is rumoured to be made up of evil shadows with no souls. Crime is moderate. Mad Jack's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the Something.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 hours ago
- 6 hours ago: Mad Jack was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Pergamon.
- 6 hours ago: Mad Jack lodged a message on the Lazarus Regional Message Board.
- 7 hours ago: Mad Jack lodged a message on the Lazarus Regional Message Board.
- 9 hours ago: Mad Jack was endorsed by The Phoenix King of Feux.
- 16 hours ago: Mad Jack was endorsed by The Community of Meow Zedong.
- 17 hours ago: Mad Jack was endorsed by The Refugee of Griffin Somerset.
- 17 hours ago: Mad Jack was endorsed by The Ancient Delegate Sheep of Drop Your Pants.
- 21 hours ago: Mad Jack voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Adequate Shelter".
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Mad Jack was endorsed by The Principality of Kazmr.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Mad Jack endorsed The Committee for Public Safety of Milograd.