The United Computer States of Macworld is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Acting President Marry Suarez with a fair hand, and remarkable for its soft-spoken computers, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 9.466 billion Macicans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lincoln AD. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Macican economy, worth a remarkable 2,677 trillion Macworld Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Gambling. Average income is an amazing 282,875 Macworld Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 6.4 times as much as the poorest.
Roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government, and crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Macworld's national animal is the German Shepherd Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Mixed.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Macworld, crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed.
- : Macworld was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extreme.
- : Following new legislation in Macworld, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Macworld, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys.
- : Following new legislation in Macworld, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Following new legislation in Macworld, euthanasia is legal.
- : Macworld was endorsed by The French Fry Federation of Frances Francis the First of France.
- : Macworld was endorsed by The Grand Federation of Xentherida.
- : Following new legislation in Macworld, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- : Macworld was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 22 » Unimaginable Doom, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Meritdom, Sunto, Religioncord, Notyoutopia, Territorio di Nessuno, Hudson Valley, EretzIsrael, Plembobria, Flooforia, Praeceps, The Undead Union, Blackshear41, Yalkan, Yaorozu, Vantaria, OnionTenshi, Sirisea, Wolfgonia, Xentherida, and Frances Francis the First of France.