“Macedonia was, is and will ever be Greek !!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Hellenic Civilization
The Republic of Macedonia of Greece is a gargantuan, genial nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. The compassionate, democratic population of 14.964 billion Macedonia of Greeceans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Welfare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 7.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Macedonia of Greecean economy, worth 488 trillion silver tetradrachms a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Uranium Mining, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 32,653 silver tetradrachms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Parents live in fear of governmental 'child protection' squads, major cities are suffering under water rationing, truth is often impossible to tell from fiction on the evening news, and long arduous trials are held for the most trivial of offences. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force. Macedonia of Greece's national animal is the skopjandog, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity: 39 days ago
- 99 days ago: Macedonia of Greece's influence in Hellenic Civilization fell from "Vassal" to "Minnow".
- 104 days ago: Macedonia of Greece's influence in Hellenic Civilization rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 132 days ago: Macedonia of Greece lodged a message on the Hellenic Civilization Regional Message Board.
- 324 days ago: Macedonia of Greece was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 341 days ago: Macedonia of Greece was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Primitive.
- 341 days ago: Macedonia of Greece was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Primitive.
- 362 days ago: Macedonia of Greece fell out of the regional Top 10% for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 1 year 39 days ago: Macedonia of Greece password-protected Greek Macedonia.
- 1 year 39 days ago: Macedonia of Greece barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control in Greek Macedonia.
- 1 year 96 days ago: Macedonia of Greece agreed to construct embassies between Greek Macedonia and Seleucid Empire.