The Republic of Macedonia of Greece is a gargantuan, pleasant nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and suspicion of poets. The democratic population of 16.743 billion Macedonias of Greecean have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Welfare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 7.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Macedonia of Greecean economy, worth 541 trillion silver tetradrachms a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Uranium Mining, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 32,335 silver tetradrachms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Parents live in fear of governmental 'child protection' squads, major cities are suffering under water rationing, truth is often impossible to tell from fiction on the evening news, and long arduous trials are held for the most trivial of offences. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force. Macedonia of Greece's national animal is the skopjandog, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Macedonia of Greece agreed to construct embassies between Greek Macedonia and Zerp.
- : Macedonia of Greece fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Macedonia of Greece was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Pacifist.
- : Macedonia of Greece was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Macedonia of Greece was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Macedonia of Greece's influence in Hellenic Civilization fell from "Vassal" to "Minnow".
- : Macedonia of Greece's influence in Hellenic Civilization rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- : Macedonia of Greece lodged a message on the Hellenic Civilization Regional Message Board.
- : Macedonia of Greece was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- : Macedonia of Greece was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Primitive.