“प्रकृति स्वतंत्रता समानता के आधार पर”
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Peoples Anarcho-Technocracy of Lyncanthropia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Peoples Provincial Council with a fair hand, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 10.23 billion live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shatu 'N' Ohm. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 93%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
Anti-government web sites are springing up, the number of students attending university has reached a record high, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters, and the people of Lyncanthropia are renowned for their nihilistic attitudes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lyncanthropia's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the lupus.
Most Recent Government Activity: 19 days ago
- 43 days ago: Lyncanthropia was cleansed by a Tactical Zombie Elimination Squad from The Republic of Elsh, killing 1 million zombies.
- 45 days ago: Lyncanthropia lodged a message on the Portugal Regional Message Board.
- 57 days ago: Lyncanthropia lodged a message on the Portugal Regional Message Board.
- 57 days ago: Lyncanthropia relocated from Balder to Portugal.
- 57 days ago: Lyncanthropia altered its national flag.
- 57 days ago: Lyncanthropia was refounded in Balder.
- 62 days ago: Lyncanthropia ceased to exist.
- 65 days ago: Lyncanthropia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Godforsaken (last census: Top 5%).
- 72 days ago: Lyncanthropia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Godforsaken (last census: Top 10%).
- 83 days ago: Lyncanthropia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Smartest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).