“प्रकृति स्वतंत्रता समानता के आधार पर”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Peoples Anarcho-Technocracy of Lyncanthropia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Peoples Provincial Council with a fair hand, and renowned for its irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 11.97 billion Lyncanthropians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shatu 'N' Ohm. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 91%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
It is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds, the government subsidizes everything from particle physics to fabric softeners, and there is a dearth of space for new houses. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lyncanthropia's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the lupus.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 days ago
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Lyncanthropia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 9 days ago: Lyncanthropia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 13 days ago: Lyncanthropia altered its national flag.
- 13 days ago: Lyncanthropia was refounded in Lazarus.
- 25 days ago: Lyncanthropia ceased to exist.
- 116 days ago: Lyncanthropia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Influential.
- 128 days ago: Lyncanthropia proposed constructing embassies between Alakor and Portugal.
- 132 days ago: Lyncanthropia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare (last census: Top 5%).
- 142 days ago: Lyncanthropia's influence in Alakor rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- 170 days ago: Following new legislation in Lyncanthropia, there is a dearth of space for new houses.