“प्रकृति स्वतंत्रता समानता के आधार पर”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Peoples Anarcho-Technocracy of Lyncanthropia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Peoples Provincial Council with a fair hand, and notable for its punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 11.861 billion Lyncanthropians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shatu 'N' Ohm. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 91%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
It is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds, the government subsidizes everything from particle physics to fabric softeners, and there is a dearth of space for new houses. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lyncanthropia's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the lupus.
Most Recent Government Activity: 21 days ago
- 84 days ago: Lyncanthropia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Influential.
- 95 days ago: Lyncanthropia proposed constructing embassies between Alakor and Portugal.
- 100 days ago: Lyncanthropia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare (last census: Top 5%).
- 109 days ago: Lyncanthropia's influence in Alakor rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- 138 days ago: Following new legislation in Lyncanthropia, there is a dearth of space for new houses.
- 138 days ago: Following new legislation in Lyncanthropia, the government subsidizes everything from particle physics to fabric softeners.
- 146 days ago: Lyncanthropia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 149 days ago: Lyncanthropia's influence in Alakor fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".
- 154 days ago: Lyncanthropia's influence in Alakor fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- 155 days ago: Lyncanthropia applied to join the World Assembly.