The Equatoria Founder of Lymantatia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Margaret III with an even hand, and renowned for its ritual sacrifices, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 11.357 billion Lymantatians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Laurentia. The average income tax rate is 56.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lymantatian economy, worth 932 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. Average income is 82,110 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The recently unemployed can often be seen at the local homeless shelter, skateboarding is the only legal way to travel, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, and students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lymantatia's national animal is the Laurentian cockatiel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lymantatia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Lymantatia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Lymantatia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and the Top 10% for Most Influential, Most World Assembly Endorsements, and Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Lymantatia's influence in Equatoria rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : Lymantatia's influence in Equatoria fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Lymantatia's influence in Equatoria rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Lymantatia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and the Top 10% for Most Influential and Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Lymantatia altered its national flag.
- : Lymantatia relocated from Balder to Equatoria.
- : Lymantatia founded the region Equatoria.