The Equatoria Founder of Lymantatia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Margaret III with an even hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, zero percent divorce rate, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 9.441 billion Lymantatians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Laurentia. The average income tax rate is 55.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lymantatian economy, worth 781 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. Average income is 82,760 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The recently unemployed can often be seen at the local homeless shelter, skateboarding is the only legal way to travel, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, and students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lymantatia's national animal is the Laurentian cockatiel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a major religion.
Lymantatia is ranked 1st in Equatoria and 17,050th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 197 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lymantatia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average.
- : Lymantatia altered its national flag.
- : Lymantatia's influence in Equatoria fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Lymantatia's influence in Equatoria rose from "Apprentice" to "Hermit".
- : Lymantatia lodged a message on the Equatoria Regional Message Board.
- : Lymantatia relocated from Osiris to Equatoria.
- : Lymantatia was refounded in Osiris.
- : Lymantatia ceased to exist.
- : Lymantatia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather (last census: Top 5%).
- : Lymantatia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 5%).