The Equatoria Founder of Lymantatia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Margaret III with an even hand, and renowned for its ritual sacrifices, zero percent divorce rate, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed population of 8.096 billion Lymantatians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Laurentia. The average income tax rate is 54.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lymantatian economy, worth 645 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 79,669 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The recently unemployed can often be seen at the local homeless shelter, skateboarding is the only legal way to travel, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, and students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lymantatia's national animal is the Laurentian cockatiel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 21 hours ago
- 12 days ago: Lymantatia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- 15 days ago: Lymantatia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- 33 days ago: Lymantatia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 39 days ago: Lymantatia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 41 days ago: Lymantatia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Suppress International Piracy"".
- 53 days ago: Lymantatia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Republicans"".
- 54 days ago: Lymantatia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "On Universal Jurisdiction".
- 57 days ago: Lymantatia agreed to construct embassies between Equatoria and Esportiva.
- 68 days ago: Lymantatia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Disabled Voters Act".
- 71 days ago: Lymantatia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Double Taxation".
Endorsements Received: None.