“AO-Free since '013”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hegemony
The Equatoria Founder of Lymantatia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Margaret III with an even hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, surprisingly youthful workforce, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 7.739 billion Lymantatians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Laurentia. The average income tax rate is 48.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lymantatian economy, worth 622 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. Average income is 80,497 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The recently unemployed can often be seen at the local homeless shelter, skateboarding is the only legal way to travel, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, and students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lymantatia's national animal is the Laurentian cockatiel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 18 hours ago
- 7 days ago: Lymantatia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Disabled Voters Act".
- 10 days ago: Lymantatia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Double Taxation".
- 22 days ago: Lymantatia composed a new Welcome Telegram for Equatoria.
- 22 days ago: Lymantatia granted posting privileges on the Equatoria Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- 22 days ago: Lymantatia added the tag "Sports" to Equatoria.
- 22 days ago: Lymantatia removed the tag "Invader" from Equatoria.
- 22 days ago: Lymantatia lodged a message on the Equatoria Regional Message Board.
- 23 days ago: Lymantatia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Promotion of Dance".
- 23 days ago: Lymantatia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend TAO the Watcher".
- 23 days ago: Lymantatia lodged a message on the Equatoria Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: None.