The Equatoria Founder of Lymantatia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Margaret III with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed population of 9.015 billion Lymantatians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Laurentia. The average income tax rate is 54.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Lymantatian economy, worth 729 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 80,951 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The recently unemployed can often be seen at the local homeless shelter, skateboarding is the only legal way to travel, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, and students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lymantatia's national animal is the Laurentian cockatiel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lymantatia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Lymantatia fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Lymantatia's influence in Equatoria rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : Lymantatia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 10%).
- : Lymantatia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather (last census: Top 5%).
- : Lymantatia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather (last census: Top 10%).
- : Lymantatia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Lymantatia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Lymantatia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Lymantatia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
Endorsements Received: None.