“You'll never beat the Lubnids”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Principality of Lubnid is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ginslia Alainn with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed population of 1.896 billion, 1.894 billion of whom are zombies, Lubnidites have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to the Environment, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Social Welfare receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dilbun. The average income tax rate is 93%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
There is a dearth of space for new houses, it's always rabbit season, pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government, and Dilbun spends billions upgrading public transport. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lubnid's national animal is the pinemartin, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Obi Wans, and its currency is the Dub.
Lubnid is currently considering its options.
Survival Rate: 0.03%
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Lubnid, Dilbun spends billions upgrading public transport.
- 5 days ago: Lubnid was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Lubnid, pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Lubnid, it's always rabbit season.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Lubnid, there is a dearth of space for new houses.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Lubnid, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Lubnid, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public.
- 22 days ago: Lubnid was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- 25 days ago: Lubnid was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- 27 days ago: Following new legislation in Lubnid, newspapers cannot report anything about politicians without their explicit consent.