|Category: Right-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: Maltropian Puppet Confederacy
The Fiefdom of Lossarnach is a colossal, devout nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 6.6 billion men of Lossarnach are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The tiny, pro-business government concentrates mainly on Religion & Spirituality, although Commerce and Defence are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Vale of Flowers. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10%. A robust private sector is led by the Pizza Delivery, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Cheese Exports industries.
Lossarnach has designated the Vale of Flowers as its capital city. Crime is a problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Lossarnach's national animal is the one which lives in Lossarnach, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its currency is the Crown.
Most Recent Government Activity: 49 days ago
- 19 days ago: Lossarnach fell out of the world Top 10% for Stupidest Citizens.
- 118 days ago: Lossarnach was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 168 days ago: Lossarnach changed its national demonym to "man of Lossarnach" and its demonym adjective to "Gondorian".
- 203 days ago: Lossarnach fell out of the regional Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- 290 days ago: Lossarnach was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 291 days ago: Lossarnach was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- 1 year 177 days ago: Lossarnach was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 1 year 253 days ago: Lossarnach fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 1 year 269 days ago: Lossarnach fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 2 years 20 days ago: Lossarnach was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pro-Market.