The Fiefdom of Lossarnach is a colossal, efficient nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, complete lack of public education, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 9.736 billion men of Lossarnach are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The minute, pro-business government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Spirituality, although Industry and Defense are also considered important, while Healthcare and Public Transport aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Vale of Flowers. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.5%.
The powerhouse Gondorian economy, worth 443 trillion Crowns a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Retail, and Gambling. Average income is 45,573 Crowns, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 156,351 per year while the poor average 9,749, a ratio of 16.0 to 1.
Lossarnach has designated the Vale of Flowers as its capital city. Crime is a serious problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Lossarnach's national animal is the one which lives in Lossarnach, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lossarnach was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Lossarnach was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector and Highest Crime Rates and the Top 10% for Lowest Overall Tax Burden, Largest Cheese Export Sector, and Largest Populations.
- : Lossarnach fell out of the world Top 10% for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Lossarnach was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Lossarnach was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Lossarnach fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : Lossarnach fell out of the regional Top 10% for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- : Lossarnach fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Lossarnach was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Stupidest Citizens.
- : Lossarnach's influence in Maltropian Puppet Confederacy fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Truckler".