|Category: Right-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: Maltropian Puppet Confederacy
The Fiefdom of Lossarnach is a colossal, economically powerful nation, notable for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 6.481 billion men of Lossarnach are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The tiny, pro-business government concentrates mainly on Religion & Spirituality, although Commerce and Defence are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Vale of Flowers. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10%. A robust private sector is led by the Pizza Delivery, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Cheese Exports industries.
Lossarnach has designated the Vale of Flowers as its capital city. Crime is a problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Lossarnach's national animal is the one which lives in Lossarnach, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its currency is the Crown.
Most Recent Government Activity: 28 days ago
- 98 days ago: Lossarnach was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 148 days ago: Lossarnach changed its national demonym to "man of Lossarnach" and its demonym adjective to "Gondorian".
- 183 days ago: Lossarnach fell out of the regional Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- 270 days ago: Lossarnach was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 271 days ago: Lossarnach was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- 1 year 157 days ago: Lossarnach was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 1 year 233 days ago: Lossarnach fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 1 year 249 days ago: Lossarnach fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 2 years ago: Lossarnach was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pro-Market.
- 2 years 59 days ago: Lossarnach fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Pro-Market.