The Fiefdom of Lossarnach is a colossal, efficient nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, complete lack of public education, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 7.019 billion men of Lossarnach are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The minute, pro-business government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Spirituality, although Industry and Defense are also considered important, while Healthcare and Public Transport receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Vale of Flowers. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.9%.
The powerhouse Gondorian economy, worth 318 trillion Crowns a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Retail, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 45,347 Crowns, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 155,576 per year while the poor average 9,701, a ratio of 16.0 to 1.
Lossarnach has designated the Vale of Flowers as its capital city. Crime is a serious problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Lossarnach's national animal is the one which lives in Lossarnach, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Lossarnach's influence in Maltropian Puppet Confederacy fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Truckler".
- 4 days ago: Lossarnach relocated from Osiris to Maltropian Puppet Confederacy.
- 4 days ago: Lossarnach altered its national flag.
- 4 days ago: Lossarnach was refounded in Osiris.
- 4 days ago: Lossarnach ceased to exist.
- 90 days ago: Lossarnach fell out of the world Top 10% for Stupidest Citizens.
- 189 days ago: Lossarnach was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 240 days ago: Lossarnach changed its national demonym to "man of Lossarnach" and its demonym adjective to "Gondorian".
- 274 days ago: Lossarnach fell out of the regional Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- 361 days ago: Lossarnach was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.