“Paz, Pan, Trabajo y Educacion”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
Location: Socialist International
The Partido de los Trabajadores of Los Tres Estados is a massive, genial nation, notable for its ban on automobiles. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 2.993 billion enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Public Transport, the Environment, and Education. The average income tax rate is 30%, but much higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Retail.
Euthanasia is legal, meat-eating is frowned upon, cars are banned, and military funding has been stripped back. Crime is moderate, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Los Tres Estados's national animal is the White Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the South Cross.
Most Recent Government Activity: 44 days ago
- 44 days ago: Los Tres Estados relocated from Balder to Socialist International.
- 89 days ago: Los Tres Estados altered its national flag.
- 89 days ago: Los Tres Estados was refounded.
- 95 days ago: Los Tres Estados ceased to exist.
- 109 days ago: Los Tres Estados fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 342 days ago: Los Tres Estados resigned from the World Assembly.
- 342 days ago: Los Tres Estados changed nation type to "Partido de los Trabajadores".
- 342 days ago: Los Tres Estados altered its national flag.
- 342 days ago: Los Tres Estados relocated from Argentina to Socialist International.
- 342 days ago: Los Tres Estados lodged a message on the Argentina Regional Message Board.