The Kingdom of Lord Brincefield is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Trey I with an iron fist, and renowned for its digital currency, national health service, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 6.037 billion Brincefieldians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The large, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brinceville. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 70.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Lord Brincefieldian economy, worth 673 trillion pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 111,610 pounds, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 496,130 per year while the poor average 15,640, a ratio of 31.7 to 1.
UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news, tourists outnumber citizens two to one, Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused, and mandatory electronic currency is a boon for credit card companies and government surveillance. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lord Brincefield's national animal is the Snake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lord Brincefield's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Lord Brincefield was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market, Most Extreme, Most Advanced Defense Forces, Most Corrupt Governments, and Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Lord Brincefield applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Lord Brincefield was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Lord Brincefield ceased to exist.
- : Lord Brincefield was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- : Lord Brincefield was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Lord Brincefield was endorsed by The Imperialist Conglomerate of Ikand.
- : Lord Brincefield was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Lord Brincefield fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Manufacturing Sector.