“Your Choice Decides Your Consequence”
|Category: Corporate Police State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Galactic Empire of Lord Brincefield is a colossal, devout nation, ruled by Lord Brincefield with an iron fist, and remarkable for its complete absence of social welfare. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 5.112 billion are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brinceville. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 82%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Tourism and Gambling.
1% of global paper production is bound for the National Archive, criminals are thrown to the Snakes to repay their debt to society, Lord Brincefield's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers, and Snake populations thrive as dogs are slaughtered in the millions. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lord Brincefield's national animal is the Snake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Christianity, and its currency is the pound.
Most Recent Government Activity: 21 days ago
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Lord Brincefield fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Authoritarian.
- 6 days ago: Lord Brincefield was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 7 days ago: Lord Brincefield was endorsed by The Crippled Old Sheep of Drop Your Pants.
- 8 days ago: Lord Brincefield fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 12 days ago: Lord Brincefield was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 34 days ago: Lord Brincefield fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 49 days ago: Lord Brincefield was endorsed by The Republic of Drakomagic.
- 66 days ago: Lord Brincefield was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 68 days ago: Lord Brincefield was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pro-Market.
- 68 days ago: Lord Brincefield was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Pro-Market.