“Crush your enemies and see them driven before you.”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the South Pacific
The Armed Republic of Lord Booze is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Ju Go Di with an iron fist, and renowned for its suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 7.145 billion Lord Boozeans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fukchumang. The average income tax rate is 98%. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Arms Manufacturing.
Fukchumang spends billions upgrading public transport, skateboarding is punishable by heavy fines, businesses have become paranoid as waves of lawsuits sweep the nation, and criminals are thrown to the Wild Erratic Hares to repay their debt to society. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lord Booze's national animal is the Wild Erratic Hare, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Atheistic Society of Ju Go Di, and its currency is the Golden Bullet.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 16 hours ago
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, criminals are thrown to the Wild Erratic Hares to repay their debt to society.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, businesses have become paranoid as waves of lawsuits sweep the nation.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, skateboarding is punishable by heavy fines.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, Fukchumang spends billions upgrading public transport.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Lord Booze voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Sciongrad".
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, the nation's new foreign policy of 'very disproportionate retribution' has its neighbors on edge.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, a new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, newspapers cannot report anything about politicians without their explicit consent.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, the government is cracking down on subversive groups.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Kiasu-ism, Lakarian, Bergenu, Armed Republic of Guns Addicts, Nyfinest128, Curlyhoward, Nevergrowoldia, Atamis, Brittany the Great, Rockchester, Yeses, Darakin, Kholdan, The Bloodguard, Chubrubs, Zakanda, Theorin, Gauthier, The Union of Free Individuals, South Pacific Belschaft, The Two Jerseys, Dovanet, Vulkanus, Cape Adare, Kukkelisvaara, Tsunamy, Kien Truong, Rebel-topia of the South Pacific, Sierra Lobo, AtlanticTradeUnion, Bear Connors Paradiso, TorchWood 18, Brutland and Norden, Kringalia, Drugged Monkeys, Punchwood, Sherlockopia, THE BAHMIAN EMPIRE, Pillaganburnistan, Axelzuera, Aschenburg, Xano, Lanndau, Edgardian Empire, Sandaoguo, Southern Bellz, TSP-Aramanchovia, The Sanghelios Legion, PenguinPies, Tsaqilonesia, and 2 others.Eviolap, and Haldilwe.