“Crush your enemies and see them driven before you.”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the South Pacific
The Armed Republic of Lord Booze is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Ju Go Di with an iron fist, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 6.284 billion are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fukchumang. The average income tax rate is 93%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Builders spend more time negotiating "tasteful architecture" than on actual construction, skateparks can be found in every city, the government is spending billions of taxpayer Golden Bullets to support the Arms Manufacturing industry, and Fukchumang is a police state during international summits. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Lord Booze's national animal is the Wild Erratic Hare, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Atheistic Society of Ju Go Di, and its currency is the Golden Bullet.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, Fukchumang is a police state during international summits.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, the government is spending billions of taxpayer Golden Bullets to support the Arms Manufacturing industry.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, skateparks can be found in every city.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, builders spend more time negotiating "tasteful architecture" than on actual construction.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, all artwork is carefully screened for offensive material.
- 4 days ago: Lord Booze was endorsed by The Republic of Patagonya.
- 4 days ago: Lord Booze voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate St Abbaddon".
- 4 days ago: Lord Booze voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Cultural Site Preservation".
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, businesses have become paranoid as waves of lawsuits sweep the nation.
- 5 days ago: Lord Booze was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kandoo.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Kiasu-ism, Lakarian, Bergenu, Aramanchovia, Armed Republic of Guns Addicts, Nyfinest128, Pamela And Hepatitis, Curlyhoward, Nevergrowoldia, Atamis, Brittany the Great, Rockchester, Yeses, Darakin, Kholdan, Unionized America, The Bloodguard, Chubrubs, Zakanda, Kestral Blue, Theorin, Gauthier, Moondrel, The Union of Free Individuals, Katostan, Server, South Pacific Belschaft, Michu, The Two Jerseys, RandomGuyNation WA Seat, Dovanet, Vulkanus, El Moriyana, Cape Adare, Mithland, Kukkelisvaara, Tsunamy, Kien Truong, Rebel-topia of the South Pacific, Sierra Lobo, AtlanticTradeUnion, Bear Connors Paradiso, TorchWood 18, Brutland and Norden, Iyadara, Kringalia, The Zhukov Regime, Akiroslobaquia, Escade, Brinagada, and 10 others.Drugged Monkeys, Punchwood, Sherlockopia, THE BAHMIAN EMPIRE, Pillaganburnistan, Despicably Devious Defiant Kooky Koopers, Aden Protectorate, Axelzuera, QuietDad, and Kandoo.