“Crush your enemies and see them driven before you.”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the South Pacific
The Armed Republic of Lord Booze is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Ju Go Di with an iron fist, and renowned for its complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 7.299 billion Lord Boozeans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fukchumang. The average income tax rate is 99%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
The LBBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays, poets and writers are regularly rounded up and shot for entertainment, politicians accepting drinks in bars are executed for taking bribes, and fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lord Booze's national animal is the Wild Erratic Hare, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Atheistic Society of Ju Go Di, and its currency is the Golden Bullet.
Lord Booze is ranked 3,503rd in the South Pacific and 110,813th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with -2,190 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 16 hours ago
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, politicians accepting drinks in bars are executed for taking bribes.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, poets and writers are regularly rounded up and shot for entertainment.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Lord Booze voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Coalition Of Freedom"".
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Lord Booze voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fertile Farmland Protection".
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Lord Booze was endorsed by The Free Nation of Land of Gus.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, the LBBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Lord Booze was endorsed by The Free Land of Komania.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, police conduct weekly raids looking for contraband cheeseburgers.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Kiasu-ism, Lakarian, Bergenu, Armed Republic of Guns Addicts, Nyfinest128, Curlyhoward, Nevergrowoldia, Atamis, Rockchester, Yeses, Darakin, Kholdan, The Bloodguard, Chubrubs, Zakanda, Theorin, Gauthier, The Union of Free Individuals, South Pacific Belschaft, The Two Jerseys, Dovanet, Vulkanus, Cape Adare, Kukkelisvaara, Tsunamy, Kien Truong, Rebel-topia of the South Pacific, Sierra Lobo, AtlanticTradeUnion, Bear Connors Paradiso, TorchWood 18, Brutland and Norden, Kringalia, Drugged Monkeys, Punchwood, Sherlockopia, THE BAHMIAN EMPIRE, Pillaganburnistan, Aschenburg, Xano, Lanndau, Edgardian Empire, Sandaoguo, TSP-Aramanchovia, The Sanghelios Legion, PenguinPies, Tsaqilonesia, Eviolap, Haldilwe, Kaer Peulvan, and 7 others.The Solar System Scope, WindicMarch, Karatengisa, Haddocke, The Toothless, Komania, and Land of Gus.