“Crush your enemies and see them driven before you.”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the South Pacific
The Armed Republic of Lord Booze is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Ju Go Di with an iron fist, and renowned for its restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 7.356 billion Lord Boozeans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fukchumang. The average income tax rate is 99%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
The nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events, the government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress, organ donation is compulsory, and new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Lord Booze to be bombproof. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lord Booze's national animal is the Wild Erratic Hare, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Atheistic Society of Ju Go Di, and its currency is the Golden Bullet.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Lord Booze to be bombproof.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, organ donation is compulsory.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, the government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, politicians accepting drinks in bars are executed for taking bribes.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Lord Booze, poets and writers are regularly rounded up and shot for entertainment.
- 11 days ago: Lord Booze voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Coalition Of Freedom"".
- 11 days ago: Lord Booze voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fertile Farmland Protection".
- 12 days ago: Lord Booze was endorsed by The Free Nation of Land of Gus.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Kiasu-ism, Lakarian, Bergenu, Armed Republic of Guns Addicts, Nyfinest128, Curlyhoward, Nevergrowoldia, Atamis, Rockchester, Yeses, Darakin, Kholdan, The Bloodguard, Chubrubs, Zakanda, Theorin, Gauthier, The Union of Free Individuals, South Pacific Belschaft, The Two Jerseys, Dovanet, Vulkanus, Cape Adare, Kukkelisvaara, Tsunamy, Kien Truong, Rebel-topia of the South Pacific, Sierra Lobo, AtlanticTradeUnion, Bear Connors Paradiso, TorchWood 18, Brutland and Norden, Kringalia, Drugged Monkeys, Punchwood, Sherlockopia, THE BAHMIAN EMPIRE, Aschenburg, Lanndau, Edgardian Empire, Sandaoguo, TSP-Aramanchovia, The Sanghelios Legion, PenguinPies, Tsaqilonesia, Eviolap, Haldilwe, Kaer Peulvan, The Solar System Scope, WindicMarch, and 5 others.Karatengisa, Haddocke, The Toothless, Komania, and Land of Gus.