|Category: Corporate Police State|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
Location: The Axis of Evil
The Zombie Nukers of Look at me is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Wonderdoctor with an iron fist, and remarkable for its complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 25.593 billion Lookatmes are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business individuals devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Social Equality and the Environment receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Radioactive Batcave. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Automobile Manufacturing.
Teenage fathers are forced to join the army, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, the government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid, and Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Look at me's national animal is the Bloodsucker, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Wonderdocterism, and its currency is the Blood of Christ.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 5 hours ago
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Look at me, Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused.
- 6 days ago: Look at me banned The Dictatorship of The Revolutionary Police II from The Axis of Evil.
- 30 days ago: Look at me was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Police Ratios.
- 32 days ago: Following new legislation in Look at me, the government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid.
- 33 days ago: Look at me rejected a request from League of United Fascist Nations for an embassy with The Axis of Evil.
- 33 days ago: Look at me rejected a request from Didneyworld for an embassy with The Axis of Evil.
- 33 days ago: Look at me banned The Cimmerian Mad Hussars of Popikej from The Axis of Evil.
- 33 days ago: Look at me banned The Dictatorship of Separatist alliance from The Axis of Evil.
- 38 days ago: Look at me banned The Supreme Dominion of Praetoriatus from The Axis of Evil.
- 42 days ago: Look at me banned The Dictatorship of Kerpentans from The Axis of Evil.