The Zombie Nukers of Look at me is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Wonderdoctor with an iron fist, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, enslaved workforce, and strictly enforced bedtime. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 29.558 billion Lookatmes are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Environment and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Radioactive Batcave. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Meanlooking economy, worth an astonishing 19,244 trillion Bloods of Christ a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is a breathtaking 651,069 Bloods of Christ, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 3,139,208 per year while the poor average 78,549, a ratio of 40.0 to 1.
Penal labor is a de facto death sentence, school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment, barges of dissidents are being "reeducated through water therapy" in the South Bloodsucker Sea, and movie references are legally admissible in court. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Look at me's national animal is the Bloodsucker, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Wonderdocterism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Look at me banned The Dictatorship of Evilland of Evil Business from The Axis of Evil.
- : Look at me was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Look at me banned This may or may not be a nation from The Axis of Evil.
- : Look at me banned Glagernost from The Axis of Evil.
- : Look at me rejected a request from The Eternal Imperium of the Opheliac for an embassy with The Axis of Evil.
- : Following new legislation in Look at me, movie references are legally admissible in court.
- : Following new legislation in Look at me, barges of dissidents are being "reeducated through water therapy" in the South Bloodsucker Sea.
- : Following new legislation in Look at me, school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment.
- : Following new legislation in Look at me, penal labor is a de facto death sentence.
- : Following new legislation in Look at me, labour strikes are routinely squashed by police.