The United Kingdoms of Londonum is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Emperor Onorius I with an even hand, and remarkable for its parental licensing program, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, cheerful, devout population of 15.73 billion Imperials are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government is primarily concerned with Education, with Healthcare, Social Policy, and Environment also on the agenda, while Administration and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Latrius. The average income tax rate is 15.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Londonumic economy, worth a remarkable 2,409 trillion Imperial Credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 153,164 Imperial Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program, loans are available for students from poor families, government officials are held to the highest standard of morality, and the welfare administration's new sweeping authority has forced the poor and needy to shop from pre-approved grocery lists. Crime is totally unknown. Londonum's national animal is the Panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Dominism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Londonum, the welfare administration's new sweeping authority has forced the poor and needy to shop from pre-approved grocery lists.
- : Londonum's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Following new legislation in Londonum, government officials are held to the highest standard of morality.
- : Londonum's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Londonum was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Healthiest Citizens and the Top 5% for Most Efficient Economies and Smartest Citizens.
- : Londonum altered its national flag.
- : Londonum was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Londonum ceased to exist.
- : Londonum's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Londonum was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Central Realms.