The Dictatorship of LokiLand5 is a massive, genial nation, notable for its frequent executions, compulsory vegetarianism, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 4.737 billion Hiddlestoners are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Christmas Town. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 44.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Hiddlestoner economy, worth 451 trillion Koins a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 95,250 Koins, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 294,329 per year while the poor average 23,773, a ratio of 12.4 to 1.
The number of children one can have is restricted by law, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, replacement organs are grown in vats, and the nanny industry has had a boom after maternity leave was recently banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate. LokiLand5's national animal is the Koi, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : LokiLand5's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : LokiLand5's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : LokiLand5's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : LokiLand5's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : LokiLand5 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector and Largest Black Market and the Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry, Most Developed, and Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Following new legislation in LokiLand5, the nanny industry has had a boom after maternity leave was recently banned.
- : LokiLand5 was refounded in Balder.
- : LokiLand5 ceased to exist.
- : LokiLand5 was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : LokiLand5 was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.