“Down with the People's Republic!”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
The Capitalist Insurgency of Loftegen is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lady Zaharra with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 11.462 billion Loftegenans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Social Equality and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Altenburg. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Tourism and Arms Manufacturing.
The new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded, lending firms are subject to strict government regulations, and leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Loftegen's national animal is the black ram, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Zaharranism, and its currency is the byte.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 hours ago
- 6 hours ago: Loftegen was endorsed by The National Rifle Association of Bare Arms.
- 10 hours ago: Loftegen was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Lowest Overall Tax Burden (last census: Top 5%).
- 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Loftegen, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks.
- 16 hours ago: Loftegen was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Untied nation of the deltian republic.
- 20 hours ago: Loftegen was endorsed by The Newly Elected Delegate of Yao.
- 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Loftegen, lending firms are subject to strict government regulations.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Loftegen, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Loftegen, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Loftegen withdrew its endorsement from The Wiggly World of Funkadelia.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Loftegen, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Aigania, Beezertopia, Krudistan Nation, Davewerld, Fortytipper, Hyperbolic Orbit, Aegis-5, Sindria, Farmboybob, Marcellinople, The Salvation States, Trackeendy, Aristeme, Courlany, Neltofo, Praenestia, United Hives of Honey Bees, Tanzu, The Tricrown, Dendris, Rangers Brotherhood, Knights Almeria, Saundie, Ivia, Radkicks, Nerbia, Troltovia, Arctura Dara, Carthago Tertius, Cronintopia, Scussel, Citiga, Hydia, Dhan, Drakomagic, The Floodcity, Kingdom of Expired Mushroom, Vandersberg, Aeryis, Stovonia, Cabin John, Transinatria, Dogelandia, Maohu, Kauderia, New-Peaceland, NeueZiel, DarkHuntsman Army, Didgiverige, and 14 others.Swearistan, Ostendt, Knockturn Alley, Ecchi Unlimited, Falafelphilla, Western Soviet States, The Undead Horse, Zexen, Boxica, Aenea, Company Paradis, Yao, Untied nation of the deltian republic, and Bare Arms.