“Out with the old, in with the new.”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Making a Fresh Start of Loftegen is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lady Zaharra with an iron fist, and renowned for its complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 11.651 billion Loftegenans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Social Equality and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Altenburg. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Tourism and Arms Manufacturing.
The nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, morning coffees are no longer the same since the disappearance of newspapers, religious education is a new government priority, and Pinkerton agents are called in to forcibly break up white collar strikes. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Loftegen's national animal is the black ram, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Zaharranism, and its currency is the byte.
Most Recent Government Activity: 77 minutes ago
- 10 hours ago: Loftegen was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Loftegen, Pinkerton agents are called in to forcibly break up white collar strikes.
- 11 hours ago: Loftegen was endorsed by The Nest of Kingdom of the Crow.
- 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Loftegen, religious education is a new government priority.
- 23 hours ago: Following new legislation in Loftegen, morning coffees are no longer the same since the disappearance of newspapers.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Loftegen was endorsed by The Mythical Society of Empirix.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: Loftegen endorsed The Republic of Zombiepolis.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: Loftegen endorsed The Most Wonderful Empire of of Greater Bikini Bottom.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: Loftegen endorsed The Empire of The Dec-Landian Army.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: Loftegen endorsed The Vale of Arryn.