“In SuperLlama We Trust”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Empire of Llama City One is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by God-Emperor Vladimir Snyder with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 6.827 billion are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Social Welfare and Healthcare are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Snydergrad. The average income tax rate is 59%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
All mothers are allowed six months fully-paid maternity leave, companies struggle to cover for the hordes of employees on parental leave, the government is seen to favor Catholics, and citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown. Llama City One's national animal is the Llama, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Christianity, and its currency is the llamoleons.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 16 hours ago
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Llama City One voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate St Abbaddon".
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Llama City One voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Cultural Site Preservation".
- 11 days ago: Llama City One was endorsed by The Imperio of Elliston.
- 12 days ago: Llama City One was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 10%).
- 18 days ago: Llama City One was endorsed by The Allied States of AmandilTwo.
- 18 days ago: Llama City One voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Dourian Embassy".
- 18 days ago: Llama City One voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Industrial Pollution Control "".
- 22 days ago: Llama City One lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- 23 days ago: Llama City One lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- 24 days ago: Llama City One voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fracking Protocol".