“In SuperLlama We Trust”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Empire of Llama City One is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by God-Emperor Vladimir Snyder with an iron fist, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 8.223 billion Llama City Oneans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Social Welfare and the Environment are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Snydergrad. The average income tax rate is 67%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
All mothers are allowed six months fully-paid maternity leave, companies struggle to cover for the hordes of employees on parental leave, the government is seen to favor Catholics, and citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Llama City One's national animal is the Llama, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Christianity, and its currency is the llamoleons.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days ago
- 10 days ago: Llama City One was endorsed by The 1980's Orange Crush Defense of Indian Empire.
- 21 days ago: Llama City One was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 10%).
- 21 days ago: Llama City One was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 47 days ago: Llama City One was endorsed by The Allied States of AmandilTwo.
- 49 days ago: Llama City One was endorsed by The Kingdom of Silver Minner.
- 65 days ago: Llama City One fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Authoritarian.
- 88 days ago: Llama City One was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Authoritarian.
- 92 days ago: Llama City One fell out of the world Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 101 days ago: Llama City One lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- 104 days ago: Llama City One lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.