The Union of Egoists of Little Woodhouse is a gargantuan, genial nation, renowned for its national health service, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 26.435 billion Little Woodhouseans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Social Policy. The income tax rate is 100%.
The large but stagnant Little Woodhousean economy, worth 683 trillion Proletarian Credits a year, is driven entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 25,872 Proletarian Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, voting is voluntary, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system, and drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Little Woodhouse's national animal is the running dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Little Woodhouse was ranked #1 in the region for Safest.
- : Little Woodhouse's influence in The Red and Black rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Little Woodhouse was ranked #1 in the region for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Little Woodhouse's influence in The Red and Black rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Little Woodhouse was endorsed by The Workers' Republic of Fomahault.
- : Little Woodhouse was endorsed by The Free Land of Stalins Mustache.
- : Little Woodhouse was ranked #1 in the region for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Little Woodhouse's influence in The Red and Black rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Following new legislation in Little Woodhouse, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
- : Little Woodhouse endorsed The United Socialist States of Worker of the World Unite.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Stalins Mustache.