The Libertarian Commune of Little Woodhouse is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, notable for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 25.73 billion Little Woodhouseans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Social Policy. The income tax rate is 100%.
The large but stagnant Little Woodhousean economy, worth 665 trillion Proletarian Credits a year, is driven entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 25,851 Proletarian Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, voting is voluntary, and the nation is currently revamping its entire education system. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Little Woodhouse's national animal is the running dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Little Woodhouse is ranked 454th in The Internationale and 129,752nd in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring -678 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Little Woodhouse was endorsed by The United communities of Komunuma.
- : Little Woodhouse was endorsed by The Revolutionary Commune of World Anarchic Union.
- : Little Woodhouse lost the endorsement of The Revolutionary Commune of World Anarchic Union.
- : Little Woodhouse voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Living Wage Act"".
- : Little Woodhouse endorsed The Revolutionary Commune of World Anarchic Union.
- : Little Woodhouse endorsed The Consented Cooperative of Piscenia.
- : Little Woodhouse was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced (last census: Top 1%).
- : Little Woodhouse was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 1%).
- : Little Woodhouse was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 1%).
- : Little Woodhouse was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Seatlle.