“The sun never sets on Ligashar”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Commonwealth of Ligashar is a colossal, devout nation, notable for its compulsory vegetarianism. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5.454 billion Ligasharians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government is mainly concerned with Public Transport, although the Environment and Religion & Spirituality are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ligashar City. The average income tax rate is 30%, but much higher for the wealthy. A robust private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Gambling and Pizza Delivery.
Major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, the government is spending billions of taxpayer pounds to support the Information Technology industry, the government snoops on private internet connections, and tombstones are ten feet high to accommodate the names of inhabitants. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low. Ligashar's national animal is the elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the pound.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 days ago
- 90 days ago: Ligashar was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Average.
- 123 days ago: Ligashar was refounded in Lazarus.
- 195 days ago: Ligashar ceased to exist.
- 297 days ago: Ligashar's influence in Rofeville rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- 297 days ago: Ligashar relocated from Mavamig to Rofeville.
- 297 days ago: Ligashar founded the region Rofeville.
- 298 days ago: Ligashar's influence in Mavamig rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- 298 days ago: Ligashar relocated from Ziyiton to Mavamig.
- 298 days ago: Ligashar founded the region Mavamig.
- 299 days ago: Ligashar's influence in Ziyiton rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".