|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Poor Soul of Lifeforce is a massive, economically powerful nation, ruled by Supreme Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its devotion to social welfare. Its compassionate, hard-working population of 2.495 billion are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Secret Base. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 94%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Soda Sales and Automobile Manufacturing.
The state subsidizes liposuction, citizens are regularly arrested in queues for 'loitering', the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, and national parks have long lines of different gender-specific 'Porta-Pottys'. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Lifeforce's national animal is the Wisp, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Raiderism, and its currency is the Seashell.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Lifeforce was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Lifeforce was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Retail Industry.
- 4 days ago: Lifeforce was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fattest Citizens.
- 5 days ago: Lifeforce was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 5 days ago: Lifeforce was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 6 days ago: Lifeforce was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 8 days ago: Lifeforce was refounded in Lazarus.
- 292 days ago: Lifeforce ceased to exist.
- 301 days ago: Lifeforce was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 305 days ago: Lifeforce fell out of the world Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.