The Founder of Liberosia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by the Bourgeosie with an even hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, keen interest in outer space, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 9.28 billion Liberosians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The minute, liberal, pro-business government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Defense, with Industry also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Liberosian Capitalism. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Liberosian economy, worth a remarkable 1,364 trillion bitcoins a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 147,074 bitcoins, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 570,392 per year while the poor average 25,975, a ratio of 22.0 to 1.
Seafood restaurants assure customers 'If it lives in the sea, it's on our menu', the commercialisation of highly deadly weapons has instilled Liberosia with a very polite populace, employers may fire workers without giving any reason, and wounded veterans can only get prosthetics if they agree to become walking billboards for the arms industry. Crime is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Liberosia's national animal is the elephant, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is not available.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Liberosia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens, Largest Publishing Industry, and Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Liberosia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Liberosia lodged a message on the Libertatem Regional Message Board.
- : Liberosia's influence in Libertatem rose from "Minnow" to "Diplomat".
- : Liberosia relocated from Osiris to Libertatem.
- : Liberosia altered its national flag.
- : Liberosia was refounded in Osiris.
- : Liberosia ceased to exist.
- : Liberosia's influence in Libertatem fell from "Ambassador" to "Diplomat".
- : Liberosia suppressed a post on the Libertatem Regional Message Board.