The Founder of Liberosia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by the Bourgeosie with an even hand, and notable for its public floggings, enslaved workforce, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 7.912 billion Liberosians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The minute, liberal, pro-business government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Defense, with Industry also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Liberosian Capitalism. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Liberosian economy, worth a remarkable 1,143 trillion bitcoins a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 144,540 bitcoins, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 565,482 per year while the poor average 25,168, a ratio of 22.5 to 1.
The "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Liberosian Capitalism Times is sold out, seafood restaurants assure customers 'If it lives in the sea, it's on our menu', the commercialisation of highly deadly weapons has instilled Liberosia with a very polite populace, and employers may fire workers without giving any reason. Crime is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Liberosia's national animal is the elephant, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is not available.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Liberosia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Liberosia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- : Liberosia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Liberosia password-protected Libertatem.
- : Liberosia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Liberosia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Liberosia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Liberosia removed regional password protection from Libertatem.
- : Liberosia updated the World Factbook entry in Libertatem.
- : Liberosia appointed The Coníngraíct of Teuberland as Chief of Staff with authority over Communications and Polls in Libertatem.