The Free Republic of Liberon National Front is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by the St Libro Resistance with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 2.778 billion Liberon National Frontians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Libertad City. The average income tax rate is 93.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Liberon National Frontian economy, worth 314 trillion Liberates a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 113,129 Liberates, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Liberon National Front's radio stations, anti-government web sites are springing up, students cut up leftover Liberates during Arts and Crafts, and gambling addicts regularly lose their families' nest eggs at Native Liberon National Frontite casinos. Crime is totally unknown. Liberon National Front's national animal is the Leopard, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Liberon National Front was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Liberon National Front's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Liberon National Front's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Liberon National Front was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Liberon National Front's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Liberon National Front was refounded in Balder.
- : Liberon National Front ceased to exist.
- : Liberon National Front was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare (last census: Top 5%).
- : Liberon National Front was endorsed by Erration.
- : Liberon National Front was endorsed by Anomeidria.