“LEXEMBOVRG JVSQU’Á CE QVE LE MONDE CESSE DE TOVRNER”
|Category: Corporate Bordello|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
The Grand Duchy of Lexembourg is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Grand Duchess Adélaïde with a fair hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 8.203 billion are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defence, and Religion & Spirituality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ville Lexembourg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Woodchip Exports industry, followed by Uranium Mining and Gambling.
Administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture, abortions are routinely performed in Lexembourg's hospitals, daisy chain gangs plant flowers and pick up litter, and the government struggles to keep up with the endless list of petrol disasters. Crime is a serious problem. Lexembourg's national animal is the panthera leo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Roman Catholicism, and its currency is the franc.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 hours ago
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Lexembourg endorsed The Holy Empire of Extermadura.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Lexembourg was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Extermadura.
- 6 days ago: Lexembourg endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Athos and Byzantium.
- 6 days ago: Lexembourg was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Athos and Byzantium.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Lexembourg, the government struggles to keep up with the endless list of petrol disasters.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Lexembourg, daisy chain gangs plant flowers and pick up litter.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Lexembourg, abortions are routinely performed in Lexembourg's hospitals.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Lexembourg, administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture.
- 10 days ago: Lexembourg was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Holstaine.
- 15 days ago: Lexembourg was endorsed by The Imperial Dictatorship of Estacia.
Endorsements Received: 93 » Sybaritic Socialists, Jenesia, Malacovia, Voxum Mortalum, Stromia, Nou Occitania, Alsted, Kureimoa, Ascara, Dauershire, Valrem, Marmiedon, Short shorts, Linkisheer, Tigyland, Kroinengin, Chiolena, Eurosceptic Citizens, Capricania, Nuweland, Puerto Thelosia, The City-State of Vienna, Kaiserusse, Multatuli, Silberia, Beauvoir, Hamstery, Grasaland, The Armed Socialist Workers Syndicate, Ivernia, Drenetharada, Marmotien, Indulgence and Ecstasy, Toongoosia, Veeten Engines, Gr4nd3nia, The Seven Provinces, Outer Prussia, Soviet Shlyapy, Echo von Cotta, Nova Prutenia, Keris, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Viertes German Reich, Vest Franksland, Melfar, Fenian Provinces, Scorjthaal, Jon4de85, Faery Land, and 43 others.Greater Konigsberg, Bering, The Fair Republic, Bylantia, Jovan Balac, Science-Oriented Scots, Santamio, Foucaults garden, Austerene, Each-Uisge, Welsh Valley, Lieges, Novo Portugal, Vanbrugh, Hamland, Monance, An Clar, Slouzie, Saint Matthew, Lothairia, Esterbourne, Carstvo, Temistocles, Leerangegla, Tuadhmhumhain, The Empire of Great Britain and America, Golnikov, Great British Isles and Ireland, Turukelia, Herwood, Norse German Federation, Roath Park, British Isles and Commonwealth Realms, Lenis, Antonomasia, The United Azorean States, Bostrodia, Eicant, Ecclestia, Central European culture, Estacia, Holstaine, and Athos and Byzantium.