“LEXEMBOVRG JVSQU’Á CE QVE LE MONDE CESSE DE TOVRNER”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Envoy
The Grand Duchy of Lexembourg is a colossal, devout nation, ruled by Grand Duchess Adélaïde with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 9.142 billion Lexembourgers enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ville Lexembourg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining industry, followed by Woodchip Exports and Gambling.
Foreigners with shady pasts are fleeing the country, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets, and the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas. Crime is a serious problem. Lexembourg's national animal is the panthera leo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Roman Catholicism, and its currency is the franc.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 hours ago
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Lexembourg was endorsed by The Federation of The United Turkish Nations.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Lexembourg endorsed The Federation of The United Turkish Nations.
- 4 days ago: Lexembourg endorsed The Principality of Eltania.
- 7 days ago: Lexembourg was endorsed by The Republic of Unio Europaea II.
- 8 days ago: Lexembourg endorsed The Republic of Unio Europaea II.
- 12 days ago: Lexembourg endorsed The Quinto Império of Novo Portugal.
- 12 days ago: Lexembourg was endorsed by The Republic of Cherskaya.
- 12 days ago: Lexembourg was endorsed by The Quinto Império of Novo Portugal.
- 13 days ago: Lexembourg endorsed The Empire of YMT.
- 15 days ago: Lexembourg endorsed The United Kingdom of Hamland.
Endorsements Received: 102 » Sybaritic Socialists, Jenesia, Voxum Mortalum, Stromia, Alsted, Kureimoa, Ascara, Dauershire, Valrem, Marmiedon, Short shorts, Linkisheer, Tigyland, Kroinengin, Chiolena, Eurosceptic Citizens, Nuweland, The City-State of Vienna, Kaiserusse, Multatuli, Silberia, Beauvoir, Hamstery, Grasaland, The Armed Socialist Workers Syndicate, Drenetharada, Marmotien, Indulgence and Ecstasy, Toongoosia, Veeten Engines, The Seven Provinces, Outer Prussia, Echo von Cotta, Nova Prutenia, Keris, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Melfar, Fenian Provinces, Jon4de85, Bering, The Fair Republic, Foucaults garden, Lieges, Vanbrugh, Monance, An Clar, Lothairia, Esterbourne, The Empire of Great Britain and America, Turukelia, and 52 others.Herwood, Norse German Federation, Roath Park, British Isles and Commonwealth Realms, Lenis, Ecclestia, Walira, Horreum, Mount Liban, Austerreih, Unicorania, Langworthy, Zombie Empire V, The Imperial Plains, Sahtiala, Anoirica, Termunus, United Countries, Durrenmoss, Ekeren, Valensis, Pileusia, White Finland-, Pantoufle, Confederate United America, Gr4nd3nia, Novirod, Holy Order of Justice, IB kingdom, Fauzjhia, Daircoill, Androsylvak, Canopytown, West German Empire, Maymaysia, Wintermountain, Vea, Bohomo, Galnius, New Tredania, Patcharas, Ansington, Incentivonia, Mulderanian Empire, Greater Soviet Ukraine, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Specificness, Rusper, Novo Portugal, Cherskaya, Unio Europaea II, and The United Turkish Nations.