“LEXEMBOVRG JVSQU’Á CE QVE LE MONDE CESSE DE TOVRNER”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Envoy
The Grand Duchy of Lexembourg is a colossal, devout nation, ruled by Grand Duchess Adélaïde with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 9.614 billion Lexembourgers enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government concentrates mainly on Defence, although Education and the Environment are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ville Lexembourg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 11%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining industry, followed by Woodchip Exports and Gambling.
Almost half of the child population live rough on the streets, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, police officers are seen patrolling the streets armed with satellite-guided truncheons, and rioting during the nation's hosting of ORDER caused one million francs of property damage. Crime is a serious problem. Lexembourg's national animal is the panthera leo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Roman Catholicism, and its currency is the franc.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 12 hours ago
- 4 days ago: Lexembourg endorsed The Academic Oligarchy of Die Neuathener Republik.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Lexembourg, rioting during the nation's hosting of ORDER caused one million francs of property damage.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Lexembourg, police officers are seen patrolling the streets armed with satellite-guided truncheons.
- 5 days ago: Lexembourg lodged a message on the Europe Regional Message Board.
- 5 days ago: Lexembourg was endorsed by The Federation of Semolia.
- 5 days ago: Lexembourg endorsed The Free Land of Herwood.
- 5 days ago: Lexembourg endorsed The Federation of Semolia.
- 5 days ago: Lexembourg was endorsed by The Republic of Republic of Zubrowka.
- 7 days ago: Lexembourg was endorsed by The Commune of Odhin.
- 8 days ago: Lexembourg endorsed The Commune of Odhin.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Sybaritic Socialists, Jenesia, Stromia, Alsted, Kureimoa, Ascara, Dauershire, Valrem, Marmiedon, Short shorts, Linkisheer, Tigyland, Eurosceptic Citizens, Nuweland, The City-State of Vienna, Kaiserusse, Multatuli, The Armed Socialist Workers Syndicate, Drenetharada, Marmotien, Indulgence and Ecstasy, Veeten Engines, The Seven Provinces, Outer Prussia, Echo von Cotta, Nova Prutenia, Keris, New France of Silvius Bonaparte, Melfar, Fenian Provinces, The Fair Republic, Foucaults garden, Lieges, An Clar, The Empire of Great Britain and America, Norse German Federation, Ecclestia, Austerreih, Langworthy, The Imperial Plains, Sahtiala, Anoirica, Termunus, United Countries, Durrenmoss, Ekeren, Valensis, Pileusia, Confederate United America, Gr4nd3nia, and 41 others.Holy Order of Justice, Fauzjhia, Androsylvak, Canopytown, West German Empire, Maymaysia, Vea, Bohomo, Galnius, New Tredania, Patcharas, Ansington, Incentivonia, Mulderanian Empire, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Novo Portugal, The United Turkish Nations, Achareidh, Axtro-Saxonia, Robertasia, Zeebstein, Zaur and Eldor, Eltania, New Brussland, French Canadia, The Gaben Legion, The LoUnited Nations, KingArthur, Fotila, Phillipland, Albertinum, Libertian Confederacy, New Fesezia, Hellenic Regnum, Merviengrad, Maginot bloc, Williamesia, Guadelupa, Odhin, Republic of Zubrowka, and Semolia.