“Paene est non”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
The Co-Grand Duchy of Leepaidamba is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by co-Grand Dukes David I and Anna I with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 7.125 billion love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Education, although Healthcare and Social Welfare are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Apeldoorn. The average income tax rate is 80%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, guns are banned, and anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper. Crime is totally unknown. Leepaidamba's national animal is the rabit, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Antipantheism, and its currency is the Amban Florin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 days ago
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Leepaidamba fell out of the regional Top 10% for Best Weather.
- 33 days ago: Leepaidamba fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 33 days ago: Leepaidamba fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 47 days ago: Leepaidamba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Slavia".
- 47 days ago: Leepaidamba was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- 48 days ago: Following new legislation in Leepaidamba, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
- 48 days ago: Leepaidamba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Laissez Faireholm".
- 48 days ago: Leepaidamba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Radio Act"".
- 49 days ago: Following new legislation in Leepaidamba, guns are banned.
- 49 days ago: Following new legislation in Leepaidamba, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
Endorsements Received: None.